By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Outlast 2 (Switch Version) Reviews and Gameplay Footage

V-r0cK said:
KLAMarine said:

Playing RE Revelations at night and in a dark room and under the covers on the first model of the 3ds was pretty scary.

I recommend Switch owners play horror games in isolation like how I just described.

I did try that when I borrowed my friend's Switch which is why I recommend dock.  I played RE Revelations on Wii U on big screen TV with surround sound in the dark, alone in the house and was way more freaked out.  Horror games and FPS games are best with an amazing sound system to really get you into the mood I find.

This is how I played Resident Evil 1-CV. Big TV, nice sound system, in the dark and loud. The sound and darkness are the two most important things with horror games. 

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Pass till it comes out on physical media

I'm gonna get a t-shirt printed with those words and just point to it silently when someone asks me about a digital only title.

AlfredoTurkey said:
Cobretti2 said:
Pass till it comes out on physical media

I'm gonna get a t-shirt printed with those words and just point to it silently when someone asks me about a digital only title.

lol not a bad idea. I like it haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctJ-V59Ip3I&t=359s

Digital Foundry analysis

I don't know how embedded the video, sorry.

Last edited by Shaqazooloo0 - on 01 April 2018

They have done a good job with the port