By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Outlast 2 (Switch Version) Reviews and Gameplay Footage

I liked the first one, soon i Will also try this sequel

Around the Network

Yeah was gonna say. The game does look quite realistic on the Switch. It's the little machine that could!

Very impressed with the visuals. But like VGP said, it sucks that it's digital only.

KLAMarine said:
V-r0cK said:
This game should be played docked with loud sound. Something about horror games on portable devices loses the effect.

Playing RE Revelations at night and in a dark room and under the covers on the first model of the 3ds was pretty scary.

I recommend Switch owners play horror games in isolation like how I just described.

Rab said:
V-r0cK said:
This game should be played docked with loud sound. Something about horror games on portable devices loses the effect.

Play this one under your sheets in bed :)

...Yea also I dont think that will work well with my girlfriend sleeping beside me either lol

V-r0cK said:
KLAMarine said:

Playing RE Revelations at night and in a dark room and under the covers on the first model of the 3ds was pretty scary.

I recommend Switch owners play horror games in isolation like how I just described.

Rab said:

Play this one under your sheets in bed :)

...Yea also I dont think that will work well with my girlfriend sleeping beside me either lol

Have her sleep on the couch. Can't she see you're trying to play video games? This is important!

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
V-r0cK said:

Have her sleep on the couch. Can't she see you're trying to play video games? This is important!

That's more torture for me if she slept on the couch cause that's where I do most of my gaming xD  But ya if anything she can take the spare bedroom lol

Doesn't look like my cup of tea personally, as in most cases I dislike stealth games, especially ones where you can't even fight back when spotted. Still, nice to have more third party games on Switch that are M-rated and have production value.

Now we just need Capcom to pull their head out of their rectum and bring RE7 over.

I'm very impressed with this port, it looks great!

Pass till it comes out on physical media

So, has anyone on here picked this one up yet?