By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you litter?

I used to toss candy wrappers and soda cans on the ground when in the company of a certain friend because he couldn't not pick it up, which was kinda funny. Other than that, I've tried not to litter for most of my life. How quickly does your car fill with trash that you're having to dump it out the window. lol. :) Also, I was wondering if your subscription expired, or if you hid the banner.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I'll always hold on to something until I find a waste basket, I hate litter

PortisheadBiscuit said:
I'll always hold on to something until I find a waste basket, I hate litter

I am exactly the same.

I usually hold on to my garbage until I either get home or to a trash bin. Their have been times where I made an exception for pop cans I didn't want to carry onto a bus, but that doesn't happen very often.

spurgeonryan said:

Wow.. Pop ups make it impossible to be a member here. You non supporters are dedicated. 

Anyways,  I am a dirty litterer. I usually attack while driving at night. I wait for a dark patch and dump all my trash from my car out the window. I justify it by saying I am giving someone a job and the city will clean it up anyways. 

Anyone else rusk jail time daily like I do?

You're trolling, right?  If not, that's really, really, f-ed up.  Its 2018.  People stopped pretending throwing trash out the window was okay 50 years ago.  

Around the Network

I mean, not excessively but I'm only human, and I have my lazy moments like anyone lol.. I just try not to make a habit out of it.

I try to remind myself that I'm but a spec on this massive planet and so is my garbage. :P

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

No I hate litter. I usually take a small bag in my car for small trash. Or throw it in a trash can at a gas station.

I will normally throw my stuff out, but if I'm with a friend I'll just dump it all on him.

It's on of my pet peeves. If it constitutes as one. I live in Buffalo NY. A city declining by the second with very few exceptions. Litter is everywhere in the inner city and it disgust me. Cans, plastic, bags, trash, needles wrappers you name it.

I once lived in Marietta GA where it's considered upper class and if my memory serves me correctly...it's a $1000 fine to throw even a cigarette butt out the window.

Every city should adopt litter laws in my opinion.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Nope, heck I don't even like throwing plastic bottles/soda cans/clean paper into the trash, that's how sensitive I am to that sorta thing.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."