By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Washington Post: Is your spin class too young, too thin and too white?

How do you feel about your spin class?

Yes 0 0%

No 4 40.00%

The meaning of peace is t... 6 60.00%

Total:10
o_O.Q said:
Flilix said:

You're not the only one. Numberwang always makes these kinds of threads in which he just copies a news article. He never gives his opinion, but in the way he cherrypicks these articles it's very clear what he's trying to say.

what is he trying to say?

That we're becoming too PC and SJW.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
o_O.Q said:

how is that an invalid claim to make?

o_O.Q said:
VGPolyglot said:

I'm not going to argue on the validity of it, I just don't understand why Numberwang never states his views explicitly, instead he just posts news like this or memes.

CaptainExplosion said:
o_O.Q said:

how was his post racist?

Because it called non-whites entitled to take America for themselves, which is especially full of shit because white people did the same centuries ago.

wanting to take over something shared across other groups is by definition entitled though

but why did you not find the article in the op calling for less white people in spin classes racist?

VGPolyglot said:
o_O.Q said:

I'm not going to argue on the validity of it, I just don't understand why Numberwang never states his views explicitly, instead he just posts news like this or memes.

you don't have to give your opinion in a case like this where the proposition is inherently ludicrous and, therefore, the conclusion is fairly obvious

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
Flilix said:

You're not the only one. Numberwang always makes these kinds of threads in which he just copies a news article. He never gives his opinion, but in the way he cherrypicks these articles it's very clear what he's trying to say.

Lawlight said:
Flilix said:

Tell us what he’s saying.

I feel like you guys are just trying to provoke a discussion.

Just read the post I quoted and the posts before that. I don't think your reading comprehension is that bad.

What's a spin class. People paying to do this?

o_O.Q said:
VGPolyglot said:

you don't have to give your opinion in a case like this where the proposition is inherently ludicrous and, therefore, the conclusion is fairly obvious

Well, the forum rules seem to indicate that they prefer people not just posting news, they want people to give their input.

CaptainExplosion said:
o_O.Q said:

wanting to take over something shared across other groups is by definition entitled though

but why did you not find the article in the op calling for less white people in spin classes racist?

I do find it racist, I just find Rol's post even more racist. Like when the KKK say things like "Blacks want our jobs and schools!!".

Rol didn't give his own opinion though, he was just explaining the OP (I think).

CaptainExplosion said:
o_O.Q said:

I do find it racist, I just find Rol's post even more racist. Like when the KKK say things like "Blacks want our jobs and schools!!".

well... there's also the obvious fact that he was posting that as bait regardless... but whatever