By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God Eater 3 announced for PS4 and Steam!

After I am done with MH this will be next!! Dayum!!

Last edited by NoCtiS_NoX - on 24 March 2018

Around the Network

I'll be starting God Eater resurrection once I am done with Disgaea 3. Nice to know that the series is alive and kicking.

I wonder if it'll be landing before MHW hits PC. Could be a good time to release before MHW on PC and gain some early sales.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Looks so much better then god eater 2 and still seems to run@60fps!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

The question is... will it evolve like MH did with world, or will it be another low budget game?

I'd be down if it was a MHW like leap, but i doubt it.

Around the Network

Good news! But tbh for a PS4/PC exclusive game I would expect a much better graphic than this but let's wait and see what the future brings.

Dr.Vita said:
Good news! But tbh for a PS4/PC exclusive game I would expect a much better graphic than this but let's wait and see what the future brings.

I agree and it's a bit cringe worthy that the artwork looks like Code Vein. I hope this 2 game won't have an identity crisis. 

But still I am excited for it. 

I am interested.

That's cool, I haven't tried any of the other games though so I guess I'll have to do that!

twintail said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I agree and it's a bit cringe worthy that the artwork looks like Code Vein. I hope this 2 game won't have an identity crisis. 

But still I am excited for it. 

Shouldn't you have thought that when Code Vein was announced?

Uhm. Yeah.   I remember saying Godeaterxtokyoghoulxsoulborne when it was first announce. 

my crtiticism lies that they look like the same game. That’s why it’s cringeworthy.