By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How Nintendo can challenge Sony's dominance in Europe

Scratch all of that and just release Super Mario Strikers Ultracharged.

That's all Europeans care about, right? "Football?"

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
fatslob-:O said:

Just how much do you covet for victory ?

I find it incredibly hard to believe that you believe the things you say.

I think he was doing a quickrick

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Fifa 19 Switch Exclusive...that's the only way.

quickrick said:

The only place switch is winning is japan. ps4 won US last year, and is leading this year so  far. as for the thread,  nintedo can't do anything in europe, it's sony land, just look at 360 it made al the right moves whill ps3 made the wrong moves, and still got dominated.

Did you bother reading what this thread was about? Because Rol isn't even saying Nintendo can, will, or should take over Sony as being the dominant manufacturer, rather they can challenge Sony's dominance. This is exceedingly possible as we can see was the case in Gen 7. Furthermore, Sony's foray into handheld gaming never challenged Nintendo even in your so-called "Sonyland." 

And no one brought up the 360.

quickrick said:
MasterThief said:
I mean why do you need to win every region? give something to us.

The only place switch is winning is japan. ps4 won US last year, and is leading this year so  far. as for the thread,  nintedo can't do anything in europe, it's sony land, just look at 360 it made al the right moves whill ps3 made the wrong moves, and still got dominated.

Playstation fans are blind sheep confirmed.

And the Switch outsold the first year of the PS4 in North America.

Consoles don't peak in their first year, no matter how desperately you want that to happen to the Switch.

Moderated - Miguel

Last edited by Miguel_Zorro - on 21 March 2018

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network
quickrick said:
MasterThief said:
I mean why do you need to win every region? give something to us.

You forgot to mention that Nintendo was doomed from the start

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Mar1217 said:
Make a Mario Strikers and see how Europe reacts to that. I mean it should do FIFA numbers easily

They should sponsor a soccer team or cycling team (much cheaper).

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

NintendoPie said:
Scratch all of that and just release Super Mario Strikers Ultracharged.

That's all Europeans care about, right? "Football?"

Those appeal more to NA audience. Just look at older ones sales numbers. People who like football tend to stick with the simulator rather than arcade style football 

Exclusive FIFA and winning over Sony's champions league ads

Europe isn´t that united, so they are actually doing very well in some countries and okay in some. Really making a push in those weaker countries might be a good idea.