4 5 3.97%

5 16 12.70%

6 2 1.59%

7 1 0.79%

8 1 0.79%

>8 34 26.98%

Total:126
zorg1000 said:

I couldnt prevent myself from hearing Cary Elwes' voice while reading your post.

Excellent!  That will make my posts sound wittier and more intelligent than they really are!

Around the Network

I'm positive this will do well.

The price sounds like a lot when you stack it next to $59 video games.

LABO is going to compete with things like LEGO and Board Games. Premium toys that utilize cardboard and plastic while charging beyond $50 for the cooler stuff.

I just got a Civilization Board Game with Barnes and Noble Gift Cards. That game was priced at $55 and i see plenty of more complex board games that are priced near the Labo prices.

Different market than standard video games. I have a feeling LABO is gonna hit really well with its specific audience.

Folks clamoring for the next God of War or Call of Duty are clearly not Labo's core audience.

I wouldn't doubt that someone will put a youtube video up with showing their kid or the kids of other people, having stitches because of this product.

It is cardboard and just slightly grazing down the side of piece will slice a decent gash with any person's delicate skin.

Only takes one video to become viral and parents might interpret this product as unsafe.

RidingMower said:
I wouldn't doubt that someone will put a youtube video up with showing their kid or the kids of other people, having stitches because of this product.

It is cardboard and just slightly grazing down the side of piece will slice a decent gash with any person's delicate skin.

Only takes one video to become viral and parents might interpret this product as unsafe.

And as with anyone stupid enough to throw their wiimote through their TV, the viral videos will do nothing but make the product more popular.

RidingMower said:

Stitches? You make it sound like Nintendo is selling cut throat razors. Maybe Laboman should skip Smash Bros and appear in Mortal Kombat instead.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

LaboMan will be in Smash Bros.
That will make everyone want to buy it.

Last edited by baloofarsan - on 24 March 2018

baloofarsan said:

LaboMan will be in Smash Bros.
That will make everyone want to buy it.

This would be fucking amazing if it happened

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Damn I haven't felt this much "hate" for a product not aimed at them from people since the Wii music days.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
Damn I haven't felt this much "hate" for a product not aimed at them from people since the Wii music days.

It was funny as that did 3.2m in the end regardless, it's like with 1-2 Switch as well that got the same reception and still did 2m.

Naum said:

I have to assume this is similar to the "gamer" reception of Wii Fit.

"They are trying to sell us a $90 bathroom scale!"

"They are trying to sell us $80 of cardboard!"

"Why are they trying to help people be healthy when they could be making real games?"

"Why are they releasing a building activity for families when they could be making real games?"

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.