By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Getting a Nintendo Switch + Zelda tomorrow..

I stuck a fine microfibre cloth on the inside for sanity’s sake. No scratches after a year of heavy use.

I use it primarily in handheld (probably 60-80% of the time), but almost always dock it at the end of the day.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Zelda BotW, MK8D, Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey is killer combination for Switch. :)

I'm getting all those except Splatoon.. it just doesn't look interesting to me :O 

sub-zero-TM said:
Miyamotoo said:
Zelda BotW, MK8D, Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey is killer combination for Switch. :)

I'm getting all those except Splatoon.. it just doesn't look interesting to me :O 

You made a good choice.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
sub-zero-TM said:

You made a good choice.

You mean by not buying Splatoon or ?

sub-zero-TM said:

You made a good choice.

It's a fun game, but not as good as the others. So if you think it doesn't look interesting, you probably won't like it.

Around the Network
sub-zero-TM said:

You made a good choice.

By not buying splatoon.

sub-zero-TM said:
Miyamotoo said:

It great and very fun game, you need to try it to realise that, there is reason why Splatoon is so much popular and has great sales. ;)

Splatoon is great if you want a game to play online. If online multiplayer doesn't interest you much then its pretty worthless. These days I mostly play single player games and only occasionally play Mario Kart or Splatoon. But I did play splatoon a bunch when I first got it, like I couldn't put the controller down for hours at a time.

Slownenberg said:
Splatoon is great if you want a game to play online. If online multiplayer doesn't interest you much then its pretty worthless.

I actually think Splatoon's campaign is the best part of the game but it is kinda short so i can see why $60 would seem too much for it.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Miyamotoo said:
sub-zero-TM said:

It great and very fun game, you need to try it to realise that, there is reason why Splatoon is so much popular and has great sales. ;)

That means nothing to me .. :/ 

maybe i will try it one day who knows.