By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 24 February 2018

Yeah 3DS slowly dying.

Ps4 will receive a really nice boost for God of War week and I think Sony will announce a Price Drop at E3 this year and some aggressive $199 price tag for Holidays.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Megiddo said:
Europe leading the PS4 to the top yet again.

And RotW negating any Switch lead in the US.

Europe-56k lead for PS4

Global-56k lead for PS4

NA+Japan+RotW is equel this week.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Oh yeah and Ps4 is DOOMED Again!

kazuyamishima said:
Yeah 3DS slowly dying.

Detective Pikachu will save it!

kazuyamishima said:
Oh yeah and Ps4 is DOOMED Again!

Comments like this are so stupid, nobody has said a single negative thing about PS4 in this thread and i doubt anybody has ever made a serious comment stating PS4 is doomed.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
kazuyamishima said:
Yeah 3DS slowly dying.

Detective Pikachu will save it!

I think it will, let's hope and see.

I think the PS4 is being overtracked in Europe relative to the switch. There will be future corrections to the European numbers. No way is the PS4 doing as well as it did last year in Europe.

kazuyamishima said:
Yeah 3DS slowly dying.

Didnt the 3DS just have it's best january since 2013?

duduspace1 said:

I think the PS4 is being overtracked in Europe relative to the switch. There will be future corrections to the European numbers. No way is the PS4 doing as well as it did last year in Europe.

What exactly is your reasoning though?

duduspace1 said:

It's possible I suppose, but hasn't VGC been rather close with its PS4 estimates whenever Sony announces an official sold-through number?