Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch Gamers Club - Final Update, February 29th 2020

VGPolyglot said:
Cloudman said:
So, 1st party games huh. I got:

ARMS
Mario Kart 8 Beluxe
Super Mario Odyssey
Splatoon 2
Zelda:Breath of the Wild

I'll be getting Kirby: Star Allies tomorrow, so that'll another to add to the list.

All physical?

Yeah, all physical.

I don't really do digital, unless that is the only option.



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
VGPolyglot said:

All physical?

Yeah, all physical.

I don't really do digital, unless that is the only option.

I'm so anal about it that I just end up not buying a game if digital is the only option.



VGPolyglot said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, all physical.

I don't really do digital, unless that is the only option.

I'm so anal about it that I just end up not buying a game if digital is the only option.

Haha, yeah, I'm the same way. I've avoided some games like Minecraft and Lost Sphear because of the lack of physical copies.



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I just pre-purchased Kirby and downloaded it to my Switch. It's got fairly decent reviews; pretty much what I expected, but my daughter loved the demo, so we are going to play this weekend. Should've just gone out tomorrow to get a physical copy, but oh well.



RaptorChrist said:
I just pre-purchased Kirby and downloaded it to my Switch. It's got fairly decent reviews; pretty much what I expected, but my daughter loved the demo, so we are going to play this weekend. Should've just gone out tomorrow to get a physical copy, but oh well.

PhysicalJesus is deceived by your action. It's a sin you cannot repent from !



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Only Splatoon 2 (D)😭



Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Only Splatoon 2 (D)😭

You still need to add me My FC is SW-6148-3616-1507



Mar1217 said:
RaptorChrist said:
I just pre-purchased Kirby and downloaded it to my Switch. It's got fairly decent reviews; pretty much what I expected, but my daughter loved the demo, so we are going to play this weekend. Should've just gone out tomorrow to get a physical copy, but oh well.

PhysicalJesus is deceived by your action. It's a sin you cannot repent from !

Damn it! This is why we can't have people over for dinner.



Oh, by the way, the Kirby game is available to play now. 11:00 p.m. CST

I checked five minutes ago and it didn't work.



I'm SW-3891-2308-4313. Add me please everyone.