By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch Gamers Club - Final Update, February 29th 2020

VGPolyglot said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, all physical.

I don't really do digital, unless that is the only option.

I'm so anal about it that I just end up not buying a game if digital is the only option.

Haha, yeah, I'm the same way. I've avoided some games like Minecraft and Lost Sphear because of the lack of physical copies.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

I just pre-purchased Kirby and downloaded it to my Switch. It's got fairly decent reviews; pretty much what I expected, but my daughter loved the demo, so we are going to play this weekend. Should've just gone out tomorrow to get a physical copy, but oh well.

Only Splatoon 2 (D)😭

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Only Splatoon 2 (D)😭

You still need to add me My FC is SW-6148-3616-1507

Mar1217 said:
RaptorChrist said:
I just pre-purchased Kirby and downloaded it to my Switch. It's got fairly decent reviews; pretty much what I expected, but my daughter loved the demo, so we are going to play this weekend. Should've just gone out tomorrow to get a physical copy, but oh well.

PhysicalJesus is deceived by your action. It's a sin you cannot repent from !

Damn it! This is why we can't have people over for dinner.

Around the Network

Oh, by the way, the Kirby game is available to play now. 11:00 p.m. CST

I checked five minutes ago and it didn't work.

I'm SW-3891-2308-4313. Add me please everyone.

Zelda BotW
Super Mario Odyssey
ARMS
Splatoon 2

otherwise i have 28 third party games

total: 32

Last edited by Thechalkblock - on 16 March 2018

I think I got four Switch games this past week.

Flinthook
Steredenn Binary Stars (horizontal shmup)
Thimbleweed Park

and now Kirby.

Before that I was on a PS4 binge for a couple weeks. I'd gotten the Pro and a PSVR, along with RE7, Gran Turismo Sport, Thumper, and probably some others that I'm forgetting.

EDIT: Somehow forgot Monster Hunter, of which I've played 100 hours these past few weeks.

Last edited by RaptorChrist - on 16 March 2018

Mar1217 said:
RaptorChrist said:
I think I got four Switch games this past week.

Flinthook
Steredenn Binary Stars (horizontal shmup)
Thimbleweed Park

and now Kirby.

Before that I was on a PS4 binge for a couple weeks. I'd gotten the Pro and a PSVR, along with RE7, Gran Turismo Sport, Thumper, and probably some others that I'm forgetting.

Nice ! But for Kirby, I'll just wait to get my copy, instead of doing an all-nighter :P

Oh, I won't be playing tonight actually. I'll be getting to sleep shortly, and I'll probably get to play tomorrow evening.