By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best 3rd Party Games and Franchises That Never Released on PlayStation Platforms

Tagged games:

maybe some of the earlier 360 games that ps3 didn't get

jet set radio next also

Around the Network

Bayonetta 2, warcraft, command and conquer etc etc way too many to list

I liked some of the Dead Or Alive games a fair bit.

They never released the 144fps version of Rocket league on the PS4, which is too bad.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

A lot of PC games but then again I'm not sure if the control scheme would've worked for a console ...

And maybe a few Japanese titles but other than that not much since PS as a platform for 3rd party software can hardly get much more ideal than that ...

Around the Network
Nogamez said:

C&C (both regular and Red Alert) did release on PS1. I remember playing it! Was also one of the first games I ever used a PS1 link cable thingy for

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
Nogamez said:

C&C (both regular and Red Alert) did release on PS1. I remember playing it! Was also one of the first games I ever used a PS1 link cable thingy for

Yes youre right actually and so did warcraft 2. Ok ill changed those to Monkey Island and Broken Sword then.

Funky Barn. Just Funky Barn

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Nogamez said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yes youre right actually and so did warcraft 2. Ok ill changed those to Monkey Island and Broken Sword then.

I've actually played both of those on PS before as well

From what I can tell Broken Sword: The Angel of Death & The Curse of Monkey Island aren't on PS, but all the other games from both franchises are.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Kyuu said:
Shenmue (If it still counts) I bought the original Xbox mainly for Shenmue 2. Salty Sega killed the franchise by releasing the sequel on the wrong platform. Sucks that Kickstarter Shenmue 3 isn't shaping up as well as I had hoped but I don't regret contributing.

Doom 3, Soul Calibur, and Tales of Vesperia (PS3 version is Japan exclusive) also come to mind.

Doom 3 is on PS3.