By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best 3rd Party Games and Franchises That Never Released on PlayStation Platforms

Tagged games:

Skies of Arcadia
Mad World
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom
Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
The Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network

KotOR obviously. Anno. A couple of SimCities. Theme Hospital. The original Call of Duty. SoulCalibur. Total War.

Yeesh looking at it like that, did PlayStation ever get any good third party games?

S.Peelman said:
KotOR obviously. Anno. A couple of SimCities. Theme Hospital. The original Call of Duty. SoulCalibur. Total War.

Yeesh looking at it like that, did PlayStation ever get any good third party games?

I own it too

Oh, and wasn't the original Call of Duty re-released on PS3 as Call of Duty Classic too?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Considering people are naming games like Bayonetta 2 (which is a franchise that released on the PS3) i think its fare that i count all the Monster Hunter games that released outside of PS.

Thats the one third party franchise i really cared about that wasnt available on a PS console, Thank god for MHW.

None that I miss.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
S.Peelman said:

I own it too

Oh, and wasn't the original Call of Duty re-released on PS3 as Call of Duty Classic too?

You're right. Forgot about that one. Don't own it, but I have tried it like a hundred years ago. Then I guess PlayStation had at least one good third party game.

Trauma Center series (Trauma Center: Under the Knife, Under The Knife II, New Blood and Trauma Team)

Ace Attorney Series

Etrian Odyssey Series

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Project X Zone and Project X Zone II

Some great Shin Megami Tensei games like IV, IV: Apocalypse, Strange Journey, Devil Survivor I and II

Mad World

Lost In Shadow

The Conduit I and II

SimCity

GOWTLOZ said:
Kyuu said:
Shenmue (If it still counts) I bought the original Xbox mainly for Shenmue 2. Salty Sega killed the franchise by releasing the sequel on the wrong platform. Sucks that Kickstarter Shenmue 3 isn't shaping up as well as I had hoped but I don't regret contributing.

Doom 3, Soul Calibur, and Tales of Vesperia (PS3 version is Japan exclusive) also come to mind.

Doom 3 is on PS3.

Oh I didn't know that. It was console exclusive for the generation then, like Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.

Those aside, there are a ton of decent PC exclusives that didn't come to Playstation.

The Witcher 1

The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings

Half Life Opposing Force

Half Life Blue Shift

And majority of RTS games on PC.

Last edited by Azzanation - on 16 March 2018