By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Name 5-10 of the "MOST" Likeliest 1st Party Characters to make it into SSB Switch as Newcomers!

spemanig said:
Dillon
Claus/The Masked Man
Spring Man/Ribbon Girl
Chrom
Some other FE character
Rex
A Pokemon character
Does Nintendo care about anyone else?

Yes duh lol. I was thinking dillon too. He practically has a smash moveset in mind. I think only boxboy and mallo (pushmo) rival him in 1st party digital characters

Around the Network

Most likely? ARMS rep (or 2),  Decidueye, King K Rool, Pokemon trainer, Animal Crossing rep 2 (If it is announced for Switch by the time Smash comes out). BOTW champions, maybe advance wars rep? If Nintendo is listening to its fans, Ridley too. Chibi Robo as well. (Everything crossed)!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

1. Spring Man
2. Decidueye (feels like GameFreak specifically designed him with the intention of him being in Smash)
3. Ribbon Girl or if she's just a skin for Spring Man, a more random Arms character
4. Captain Toad
5. Rex and Pyra
6. Mario and Cappy (separate from regular Mario)
7. One of the BotW champions (don't think Sakurai would add all 4, that would be a big undertaking alone)
8. King K. Rool
9. Mimikyu (as the most popular 7th gen-er, might stand a shot)
10. Ridley (don't believe he'll ever be a playable character, but fans have demanded him so much who knows)

Last edited by HyrulianScrolls - on 13 March 2018

1-Rex (I would be really surprised if he didn't make it)
2-Pyra (Even if Hex would made it as a character, she would appear as a solo character based on her popularity alone)
3-Decidueye (Can't think of a better choice from gen 7)
4-Spring Man/Ribbon Girl (Not the same character but clone of each other with only slight variations from the moveset)
5-Dillon (He have to make it this time. He is too good to not be a fighter)
6-Camilla or Azura (Honestly if they kept Camilla with her Wyvern it could be really interesting)
7-Toad (As himself or Captain Toad)
8-Elma (Don't think she'll make it,this is my personal dream)
9-However the next Fire Emblem protagonist is.
10-Callie/Marie/Pearl/Marina (As different fighters or outfits from the Inklings.)

EDIT: 11-Isabelle (Almost forgot about her,she is another one I would be really surprised if it didn't make it)

As from third party character,from those who I think this time have a decent chance to be in:
1-Bomberman
2-Crash
3-Doom Guy (Believe it or not,from the third party list I think he is the one with bigger chances)
4-Rabbids (For real)
5-Shantae
6-Sans
7-Skyrim guy
8-Dark Souls guy
9-Shovel Knight
10-Sora

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

1-Rex/Pyra
2-Spring Man/any other ARMS character
3-Captain Toad
4-King K. Rool
5-DJ Octavio
6-Skull Kid
7-Isaac
8-Wonder Red
9-Waluigi
10-Kass

Around the Network

- Shovel Knight
- Springman
- Decidueye
- Tails
- Someone from Xenoblade 2

JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!

Luke888 said:
1-Rex/Pyra
3-Captain Toad
4-King K. Rool
5-DJ Octavio
6-Skull Kid
7-Isaac
8-Wonder Red
9-Waluigi
10-Kass

Octoling girl.

Let's just agree the potential for this roster to be huge is in itself a understatement.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Luke888 said:
1-Rex/Pyra
3-Captain Toad
4-King K. Rool
5-DJ Octavio
6-Skull Kid
7-Isaac
8-Wonder Red
9-Waluigi
10-Kass