By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be the Best Selling Game This Year?

What will be the best Selling Game This Year?

FIFA 18 2 2.35%

Battlefeild 5 1 1.18%

Black Ops III 32 37.65%

Smash Bros For Switch 14 16.47%

Nintend Labo 1 1.18%

Red Dead Redemption 2 29 34.12%

Other 6 7.06%

Total:85
Lawlight said:
Stuart23 said:

Look for Bofferbrauer2's post on the first page.

He didn’t post numbers though. What’s his source?

VgChartz? Also Nintendo always updates the official sales numbers for Pokemon,dunno if Activision does the same with CoD.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network
Stuart23 said:
Lawlight said:

He didn’t post numbers though. What’s his source?

VgChartz? Also Nintendo always updates the official sales numbers for Pokemon,dunno if Activision does the same with CoD.

Oh there’s the problem - VGChartz doesn’t have digital sales.

Nintendo Labo

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Lawlight said:
Stuart23 said:

Well,here is the official sales numbers for the Pokemon games: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/3ds.html

If anyone have the Cod's sales and could share to compare I would be glad.

Stuart23 said:
Lawlight said:

Well,here is the official sales numbers for the Pokemon games: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/3ds.html

So 16M total for Pokemon Sun and Moon combined shipment with digital vs CoD’s 13M sales without digital and PC.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Stuart23 said:

So 16M total for Pokemon Sun and Moon combined shipment with digital vs CoD’s 13M sales without digital and PC.

Where did you got the CoD's number?

Stuart23 said:
Lawlight said:

VGChartz.

Lawlight said:
Stuart23 said:

VGChartz.

...wait,are we back to use the Vgchartz numbers? I thought we were going after the official numbers.

Stuart23 said:
Lawlight said:

VGChartz.

...wait,are we back to use the Vgchartz numbers? I thought we were going after the official numbers.

We don't have official shipment numbers for CoD. VGChartz cannot be far off. But we do have shipment numbers for Pokemon. Just going to show that despite not using shipments and not including digital, sales of CoD are quite close to shipments of Sun and Moon combined.

Stuart23 said:
Lawlight said:

VGChartz.

If you're signed up and have over 200 posts on VGC in ~3 months, you should be happy to use VGC numbers