By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Sales 17 February 2018

RolStoppable said:
Bristow9091 said:

No shit Sherlock. 

Okay, serious question: If the numbers I told you turn out to be very, very close to accurate, would you be impressed?

I mean, they do seem like rather normal numbers for Japan, but if you manage to get them both right, both weeks, with a +/- 500 units either side (So your 40k Switch could be anywhere from 39.5-40.5k), then yeah I'd actually be slightly impressed, lol

Although consideing you're Rol, I get the feeling they've already been released since we're weeks behind anyway, and in that case I wouldn't be impressed, because that'd be cheating ;)

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
RolStoppable said:

Okay, serious question: If the numbers I told you turn out to be very, very close to accurate, would you be impressed?

I mean, they do seem like rather normal numbers for Japan, but if you manage to get them both right, both weeks, with a +/- 500 units either side (So your 40k Switch could be anywhere from 39.5-40.5k), then yeah I'd actually be slightly impressed, lol

Although consideing you're Rol, I get the feeling they've already been released since we're weeks behind anyway, and in that case I wouldn't be impressed, because that'd be cheating ;)

Model Sales Last week Last Year YTD Last YTD LTD
Switch 45,083 39,696 329,152 490,291 329,152 3,802,910
PS4 26,569 34,775 37,807 619,582 382,071 6,511,985

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
Bristow9091 said:

See, I knew they'd have already been released, I don't follow Media Create threads, but I since I see them often enough, I'm assuming they're a lot more up to date than us.

Maybe you could try that on a new member though, lol :P

Bristow9091 said:
RolStoppable said:

See, I knew they'd have already been released, I don't follow Media Create threads, but I since I see them often enough, I'm assuming they're a lot more up to date than us.

Dont spin it he had you

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Bristow9091 said:

No, I gain more prestige by playing with mods. I hope that you are looking forward to your upcoming promotion to Rol's personal Tidus action figurine.

It's true, RavenXtra will get the position of deputy head moderator. You'll get the scraps.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Bristow9091 said:

Dont spin it he had you

Oh yeah he totally had me... :P 

RolStoppable said:
Bristow9091 said:

No, I gain more prestige by playing with mods. I hope that you are looking forward to your upcoming promotion to Rol's personal Tidus action figurine.

It's true, RavenXtra will get the position of deputy head moderator. You'll get the scraps.

Well I mean, I know how much you've wanted one... after all, he IS in your top five Final Fantasy characters. I'd let you play with one of mine, but Play Arts figures are expensive and I wouldn't trust a stranger to play with one, let alone touch it... they're in a display cabinet for a reason! 

Bristow9091 said:
RolStoppable said:

Well I mean, I know how much you've wanted one... after all, he IS in your top five Final Fantasy characters. I'd let you play with one of mine, but Play Arts figures are expensive and I wouldn't trust a stranger to play with one, let alone touch it... they're in a display cabinet for a reason! 

I think that saying goes the other way around.

Regardless, everything will be fine. Trust me.

Megiddo said:
MasterThief said:

stop arguing. the console is reaching the last 2 years of its lifecycle. no reason to argue about the topic.

Last 2 years? That's hilarious. PS4 will still be going by 2021.

Of course it will..that doesn’t mean PS5 won’t release in 2019 or 2020 latest though.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 11 March 2018

RolStoppable said:
Bristow9091 said:

I think that saying goes the other way around.

Regardless, everything will be fine. Trust me.

Yeah, I knew what I meant lol :P