By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BotW Road to 2mil Sold in Japan Tracking Thread! 804k Left to Go!

Great thread tbone51! Anyone can post there prediction on lifetime sales of they want. Will add more info in the op later.

If any1 is kind enough to put this in a better layout let me kno

Around the Network

Updated. Will bump here and there. Zelda slowed down a bit but manage at least another 10k. Hopefully it cab maintain that strong number

tbone51 said:
Updated. Will bump here and there. Zelda slowed down a bit but manage at least another 10k. Hopefully it cab maintain that strong number

Would we even know when it reaches 2 million? If it falls out of the charts but still sells then we'd have no way of knowing.

I know how they can get to 2m. Make a Zelda bundle with exclusive Splatoon gear for Link in game. There you go, 2m.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

VGPolyglot said:
tbone51 said:

Would we even know when it reaches 2 million? If it falls out of the charts but still sells then we'd have no way of knowing.

Basically if it does under 3-5k weekly without showing up you can kinda deem the thread a failure no? It needs to do more than 5k a week for this year just to have a chance. Also holidays we can see minor bumps in case. That said only time will tell. Its hanging around the top 5 or top 10 if many games release even a year later. I wouldnt worry yet!

Around the Network

It will fail.

That said, I'm happy to see the Switch version will cross 1 Million on its own.