Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendos 2018 Line up is pretty boring for me, so far

curl-6 said:
 

it does cheese my onions a tad.

You totally made that up.......right?



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
curl-6 said:

it does cheese my onions a tad.

You totally made that up.......right?

Australians are funny. Play Golf Story and you'll see it.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

zorg1000 said:
curl-6 said:

it does cheese my onions a tad.

You totally made that up.......right?

My Dad used to say it when I was a kid.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I can't stand the fact that you aren't allowed to judge a lineup until every single game is announced, because Nintendo isn't reasonable with their announcement schedule, and people act like you can't criticize their schedule, so ultimately it is a circular game of never being granted the ability to state any opinion with full confidence without getting hate.

Right now, the lineup looks pretty weak. I've been more accepting of it the past few days, whereas it really frustrated me a few weeks ago, but my Switch will basically collect dust until Octopath releases. I don't care if my opinion changes in 5 months or 1 week, because obviously I can only state my opinion in the now.



Too worthless to live, too scared to die. 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I can't stand the fact that you aren't allowed to judge a lineup until every single game is announced, because Nintendo isn't reasonable with their announcement schedule, and people act like you can't criticize their schedule, so ultimately it is a circular game of never being granted the ability to state any opinion with full confidence without getting hate.

Right now, the lineup looks pretty weak. I've been more accepting of it the past few days, whereas it really frustrated me a few weeks ago, but my Switch will basically collect dust until Octopath releases. I don't care if my opinion changes in 5 months or 1 week, because obviously I can only state my opinion in the now.

If you desire to criticize Switch, you also have to accept that you can get criticized for bad taste in return.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I can't stand the fact that you aren't allowed to judge a lineup until every single game is announced, because Nintendo isn't reasonable with their announcement schedule, and people act like you can't criticize their schedule, so ultimately it is a circular game of never being granted the ability to state any opinion with full confidence without getting hate.

Right now, the lineup looks pretty weak. I've been more accepting of it the past few days, whereas it really frustrated me a few weeks ago, but my Switch will basically collect dust until Octopath releases. I don't care if my opinion changes in 5 months or 1 week, because obviously I can only state my opinion in the now.

If you desire to criticize Switch, you also have to accept that you can get criticized for bad taste in return.

I don't "desire" to criticize anything. If the lineup in the first half of the year was good I wouldn't complain. 

 

But you're right, I should improve my taste. I won't touch my Switch until Smash Bros.!



Too worthless to live, too scared to die.