By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Eurogamer: Yes, Diablo 3 is coming to Nintendo Switch

Last week, Blizzard set tongues wagging with an apparent tease for a Diablo game on Nintendo Switch. The image - of a Diablo night light being repeatedly switched on and off - felt fairly deliberate.

In its earlier statement, pouring cold water on the rumours, Blizzard described the Twitter post as simply "a fun engagement piece". Eurogamer sources with knowledge of the project told me they were surprised to see it, as the game's reveal remains several months off.

Source

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 06 March 2018

Around the Network

Woo! Hope it’s true. Bought it on PC, PS4 and would buy again on Switch. I think Diablo is the only game that made me play on a fucking PC. That’s how much I love it.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Like Lipe, one of 3 games I actuakly pkayed on PC thus decade, would play on Switch. Really hoping for Overwatch, too.

Neat, I guess. It's not my cup of tea, but I hope it does well. Maybe this way they'll bring other Blizzard games.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Eurogamer seems to be really confident that the game is being ported to the Switch.

Around the Network

Portable Diablo?!.. yeah.. who am I kidding, day friggin one :)

Mixed on this.

I haven't played Diablo 3 since it released. It was a major letdown from diablo 2. I have heard that it improved a great much sicne release and has expansions and such.

So if a release comes out with all expansions included I would look at it. But then at the same time, I have a hard time even considering playing a game like Diablo on a console.

irstupid said:
Mixed on this.

I haven't played Diablo 3 since it released. It was a major letdown from diablo 2. I have heard that it improved a great much sicne release and has expansions and such.

So if a release comes out with all expansions included I would look at it. But then at the same time, I have a hard time even considering playing a game like Diablo on a console.

They are still updating it, new character came out last year, the last patch was October last year.

I just gone back to it to finish my plat. Not got anything else to play so blitzing through it. 

Last edited by The Fury - on 06 March 2018

Hmm, pie.

Meh, this game had a lot of hype but disappointed me so much.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I would really love to have this on the Switch it would be a perfect fit....

I would not pay 50-60 for D3 on Switch though, and that's probably what this would cost.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive