By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Nintendo Gold Points Switch

I havent seen a thread about it yet so i just wanted to let my fellow Switch owners know that you can now redeem My Nintendo Gold Points for digital Switch titles.

https://nintendoeverything.com/switch-owners-can-use-my-nintendo-gold-points-when-purchasing-digital-games-starting-today/

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Its not bad, I will say this.Outside of the physical part.1%, really?Ugh

But if I got to be honest, I prefer when they gave games for free(or exchanged them for the coins).The rewards were bettter in general.But if they manage to maintain this system, plus give rewards as a side bonus, then Im good.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

It’s kind of a disappointment to me personally. (Mainly cause I buy physical if possible). Hopefully it gets better.

Cool and all, but what about those damn platinum points. I have around 2200 of them and nothing to use them on

rjason12 said:
It’s kind of a disappointment to me personally. (Mainly cause I buy physical if possible). Hopefully it gets better.

Ya im 100% on Switch so i definitely benefits me more.

I think 10% for digital and 5% for physical would have been ideal.

Hopefully as time goes on they increase the benefits.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

It's nice, but it's not perfect. I'm waiting for that MyNintendo scheduled maintenance this month. They may finally bring Switch rewards, who knows.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
It's nice, but it's not perfect. I'm waiting for that MyNintendo scheduled maintenance this month. They may finally bring Switch rewards, who knows.

They actually removed that part that said Switch rewards coming soon on the MyNintendo site

Nautilus said:

But if I got to be honest, I prefer when they gave games for free(or exchanged them for the coins).The rewards were bettter in general.But if they manage to maintain this system, plus give rewards as a side bonus, then Im good.

I prefer this system much better, i like that i can pick whatever games i want to apply the discount to instead of random games or items that i didnt care about.

With that said, i do feel like they could be a bit more generous. 1% for physical & 5% for digital is a bit low, 5 & 10 would be ideal.

zorg1000 said:
Nautilus said:

I prefer this system much better, i like that i can pick whatever games i want to apply the discount to instead of random games or items that i didnt care about.

With that said, i do feel like they could be a bit more generous. 1% for physical & 5% for digital is a bit low, 5 & 10 would be ideal.

If the percentages were better, then I would agree with you.As things stand, its not better.

For the physical rewards and such things, they could simply keep it to the silver coins.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

As it stands I got a whopping 3,60€ out of 12 retail and some digital games. This ia a joke.