By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2018: Sign-Up!

I'm gonna have to find a pic to use. Rules say it can only be me in photos but most of the pics I take are taken with others lol



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
dx11332sega said:

So I could enter right now and enter next year? BTW my 2017 pictures are only face not body is that allowed?

Yes, and yes.

If I upload Picture but can't be seen clearly If asked or I think can't be seen can I changed the photo? Is there a time limited of photo that's uploaded but change again say an hour of changing it again? if Its too dark and stuff?



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Is there a website that can make my picture bigger? or can I ask mods If they can make it bigger?



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

I am in. I just need a good picture. Wish I didn't shave my massive beard last week.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

PwerlvlAmy said:
I'm gonna have to find a pic to use. Rules say it can only be me in photos but most of the pics I take are taken with others lol

You could black out/censor the others if you want!

dx11332sega said:
Slarvax said:

Yes, and yes.

If I upload Picture but can't be seen clearly If asked or I think can't be seen can I changed the photo? Is there a time limited of photo that's uploaded but change again say an hour of changing it again? if Its too dark and stuff?

You have until next Sunday.



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

@Slarvax Can you make my picture a little bigger if the size of picture I dont like?



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Slarvax said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I'm gonna have to find a pic to use. Rules say it can only be me in photos but most of the pics I take are taken with others lol

You could black out/censor the others if you want!

dx11332sega said:

If I upload Picture but can't be seen clearly If asked or I think can't be seen can I changed the photo? Is there a time limited of photo that's uploaded but change again say an hour of changing it again? if Its too dark and stuff?

You have until next Sunday.

but the rules say I can't edit the picture  xD

 

I'm so confused lmao



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

John2290 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I am in. I just need a good picture. Wish I didn't shave my massive beard last week.

Your beard isn't real and you know it, stop pretending.

clip on beard confirmed



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

 

guess ill just use my avatar pic as my entry 



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

 


6. You must have at least 150 posts to enter (I can make exceptions, though!)

I don't think i can do 100 posts just so You all can see my attractive mug ;) (but I will try)