By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2018: Sign-Up!

dx11332sega said:
Slarvax said:

I can give you all the final results. 2016 is the best because pbroy is the best. I should try to organize these better...

2017 - 2016 - 2014

Does It have to be 1 Picture?And can I come back in future installments ? I'm not Skinny Or Buff I've lost 31 lbs last year hoping to enter again in let's say 2019 or 2020 again When I'm actually thin?

Yep, 1 picture. That last question is up to you!

NintendoPie said:
Can we ban girls this time?

If we get enough (Idk, 3, 4?) I can make a female category!

Also, unlike last year, I'm actually busy this time. So I'll possibly be late/take my time. Don't expect daily rounds once we get started. I'll do my best tho!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
Slarvax said:

Yep, 1 picture. That last question is up to you!

So I could enter right now and enter next year? BTW my 2017 pictures are only face not body is that allowed?

Yes, and yes.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

I'm gonna have to find a pic to use. Rules say it can only be me in photos but most of the pics I take are taken with others lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
I'm gonna have to find a pic to use. Rules say it can only be me in photos but most of the pics I take are taken with others lol

You could black out/censor the others if you want!

dx11332sega said:
Slarvax said:

Yes, and yes.

If I upload Picture but can't be seen clearly If asked or I think can't be seen can I changed the photo? Is there a time limited of photo that's uploaded but change again say an hour of changing it again? if Its too dark and stuff?

You have until next Sunday.

Slarvax said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

You could black out/censor the others if you want!

dx11332sega said:

If I upload Picture but can't be seen clearly If asked or I think can't be seen can I changed the photo? Is there a time limited of photo that's uploaded but change again say an hour of changing it again? if Its too dark and stuff?

You have until next Sunday.

but the rules say I can't edit the picture  xD

I'm so confused lmao

Around the Network
John2290 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I am in. I just need a good picture. Wish I didn't shave my massive beard last week.

Your beard isn't real and you know it, stop pretending.

clip on beard confirmed

guess ill just use my avatar pic as my entry 

6. You must have at least 150 posts to enter (I can make exceptions, though!)

I don't think i can do 100 posts just so You all can see my attractive mug ;) (but I will try)

Well it's done, PwerlvlAmy swooped in and crushed everyone's hopes and dreams.

Time to start planning your 2019 entries guys.

Joining will post pic later

Update with Pic (Don't mind the background haha, it's just the place with the best lighting in my house): 

Last edited by Mr.Playstation - on 05 March 2018

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P