By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wario needs to make a comeback

CaptainExplosion said:
Flilix said:
There isn't really need for yet another 2D platformer (we're already getting Kirby, DK and Yoshi), so I doubt we'll be getting a new Warioland anytime soon. Wario Ware on the other hand, would certainly fit for the Switch. There are lots of hardware mechanics the game could make use of.

I'm not a huge fan of the character, but his games are always a lot of fun.

Uh, Wario's not supposed to be likable, he's supposed to be an obnoxious jerk who only cares about getting rich.

I know, but some characters can still be fun or interesting even if they're not very likable. Wario is neither of these, imo.

Around the Network
Alkibiádēs said:
He's not Shigeru Miyamoto's creation, so he doesn't get much love. I'd love to see him in a main-line Super Mario game as well.

I think over the years he's gotten a lot of love. He has the warioware series and wario land series, he even had a 3d platformer on the GameCube. It's just since the 3ds era began that he has stopped getting games, with the exception of game and wario on wiiu.

WarioWare for the DS was pretty neat, though I never really bothered with the Wii U version. There's a good chance it will come to Switch

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Well obviously nintendo saw this thread and decided to make a warioware game for the 3ds, thanks nintendo.

I wanted Wario Ware for Switch.

I loved the 3DS, but I just want to play everything on one console now.

Around the Network

It's a few years too late, but I'm happy it's happening nonetheless...

Have a nice day...

Unfortunately it’s going to flop because few people play on 3DS these days, but I hope Nintendo gives another chance on Switch.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Unfortunately it’s going to flop because few people play on 3DS these days, but I hope Nintendo gives another chance on Switch.

Same goes for Luigi's mansion and bowsers inside story. These all would have been good ways to fill out this year a bit for switch.

pikashoe said:
LipeJJ said:

Same goes for Luigi's mansion and bowsers inside story. These all would have been good ways to fill out this year a bit for switch.

Yup. I'm not that bothered with any one them, to be honest, but at this point making 3DS games seems like a waste. They're all underselling. Anyway, I think most of these games, if not all, will eventually get a Switch release, but it will take another 2 or 3 years, sadly.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Wario being wasted on the 3ds :(

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick