By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [PoTW] Which platform do you use most for gaming?


Which platform do you use most for gaming?

PlayStation 4 1,148 37.90%
Xbox One 326 10.76%
Nintendo Switch 922 30.44%
Nintendo 3DS 92 3.04%
PlayStation Vita 41 1.35%
Personal Computer 338 11.16%
Mobile (cell phone/tablet) 37 1.22%
Retro consoles 85 2.81%
Other (browser games, arcade games, etc.) 9 0.30%
I don't play games 31 1.02%

I still play my 3ds a lot, more than my home consoles

Around the Network

So, Wii U counts as "retro" or "I don't play games"?

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

Most game time is done on PS4.


Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Considering Switches market share at the moment that poll result is very impressive in Switch's favour 

It would indicate that Switch owners game far more, which is supported by general comments you see online

50% PS4 Pro
30% PSVR
10% XBO X
5% PS Vita
5% Switch

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams


Around the Network

Right now PC, followed by the PS4

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

PC, consoles are just for the 1st party titles.

PC 90% of the time, the other 10% goes to the Switch.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

3000 votes soon !

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

PC, since its basically all consoles in one (Excluding Nintendo Platforms)