By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: Diablo 3 coming to Switch

https://nintendoeverything.com/blizzard-says-recent-tweet-wasnt-a-diablo-switch-tease-has-nothing-to-announce/

Apparently they are saying that that twitter video has no relation to a Switch port of Diablo III. Yeah, I don't believe them. Either that or they just like to fuck with Switch users. Remember this?

And then they said they did not have any intention of releasing Hearthstone.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Nintendo Direct confirmed?

That's quite an evil tease if there's no Switch version coming.
Diablo 3 didn't grab me like previous entries but I might give it another shot.

Well they have now said there is no Switch Diablo versio ln.

They surely love to screw with expectations...

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Totally feasible.

On last gen it hit around 40-60 fps but was sub HD. On Switch, maybe it could be 720p-900p so it maintains 60 fps.

Going cross play with X1 would be nice as well.

Xb360 ~50 fps
PS4 ~45 fps

and thats at like 600p.
But yeah Switch diablo 3 will be probably be like ~800p and 60 fps.

XB1 (not s, or x) can sometimes have trouble keeping 1080p60 in Diablo 3 (small dips at times).

Darwinianevolution said:

https://nintendoeverything.com/blizzard-says-recent-tweet-wasnt-a-diablo-switch-tease-has-nothing-to-announce/

Apparently they are saying that that twitter video has no relation to a Switch port of Diablo III. Yeah, I don't believe them. Either that or they just like to fuck with Switch users. Remember this?

And then they said they did not have any intention of releasing Hearthstone.

“We can assure you we’re not that clever. [It was] meant to be a fun community engagement piece. We have nothing to announce.” - blizz

They re just straight up trolling at this point lol.

I'm curious. How well do these late ports sell?

Mystro-Sama said:

It depends, some do very well Indies, disgaea and dragon Ball xenoverse 2. Some do alright such as Skyrim and doom. Some do awful but they also would have had zero effort. 

Acevil said:
Mystro-Sama said:

It depends, some do very well Indies, disgaea and dragon Ball xenoverse 2. Some do alright such as Skyrim and doom. Some do awful but they also would have had zero effort. 

Diablo III on modern consoles sold well enough, specially on PS4. If it can reach a million units lifetime on the Switch, I'd consider it a success. It is a pretty old game at this point.

2 Diablo III Blizzard Entertainment 2.52m 0.74m 1.32m 0.08m 0.38m 19th Aug 14 09th Jan 18
3 Diablo III Blizzard Entertainment 0.86m 0.54m 0.28m N/A 0.03m 19th Aug 14 N/A

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.