By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: Diablo 3 coming to Switch

Chances are the next big direct (probably this month or early next month) will feature the game.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Well ........................................................................................................................................

iz a game.

flashfire926 said:
Chances are the next big direct (probably this month or early next month) will feature the game.

If this is indeed a tease and will most likely be revealed during a direct, i really don't think it will be later than like next week. I don't think they would tease it for a late march reveal and it would concord with Nintendo making a Direct post anniversary next week and to announce some numbers while at it.

flashfire926 said:

Please don't say that. The hype for that was insane last time. All you will be doing is making another hype train start that will have no self-control.

OT:
Also a Blizzard game on a Nintendo system? That hasn't happened since the N64 with StarCraft. (Back when Nintendo was serious about getting serious Western support.) 

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Why the hell not?

Around the Network

This seems like a stretch but also who the hell even knows anymore.

Huh, been wanting to buy this game for a long time now, but I feel like it's better to play it on the PC than consoles.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Ka-pi96 said:
Why does that plug socket look like a shocked smiley :o? Is that actually how some plug sockets look somewhere in the world or did they just do that for this teaser?

America just has weird power sockets.

OT: Maybe it's Diablo IV.

EricFabian said:
VGPolyglot said:
I don't understand what the GIF has to do with the Switch?

Diablo on switch. In fact, is pretty clear lol

Yyyyyy  no it's not ;)

For me it's like "keep dreaming"

Or it just could be advertising a crazy diablo night light.