By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Netflix users what are you currently watching? + News

Do You Have a Netflix Subscription?

Yes I do 81 86.17%

No but I may end up getting one 4 4.26%

I'm Not interested by Netflix 9 9.57%

Total:94

Tell the rest of the community the stuff you are watching on Netflix at the moment. And if something is really good just recommend it. This thread is really about what you are watching these days and not what you have seen before but it can be old shows, not necessarily shows that just came out

I'm currently watching 3 shows:

"Naruto" which I just felt like watching now that it's available on Netflix. It's a very long series so I watch it by chunks.

"Everything Sucks" Just began watching this show and so far I have only seen 2 episodes so it's too early for me to say it's good or bad. But so far I like it.

"The Frankenstein Chronicles" with famous actor Sean Bean. Now the atmosphere of this show sort of reminds me of another show called Penny Dreadful. Set in 19th century England. A detective is investigating a Frankenstein copycat of sorts whose hobby is to kill people, cut them in pieces and reassemble different pieces from different bodies into one and it gets really dark when you realize our madman kills children. There's only 6 episodes but it's really good IMO.

And recently I watched the "The Cloverfield Paradox".

I'll update this thread as I decide on watching other shows and who knows it could be shows someone here recommends.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
I'm currently watching Black Lightning and How I met your mother.

Is Black Lightning a good show? I usually like super heroes shows like Marvel's but I don't know about this one.

Recently finished The Crown and Black Mirror. Not sure what I'll be watching next.

Edit: Also watch Riverdale from time to time for unsavory reasons.

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 28 February 2018

Signature goes here!

Watching X-Files right now. But in March, I'll be watching the second seasons of Jessica Jones, Santa Clarita Diet and Series of Unfortunate Events when they're out

Bman54 said:
Watching X-Files right now. But in March, I'll be watching the second seasons of Jessica Jones, Santa Clarita Diet and Series of Unfortunate Events when they're out

I almost forgot about Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. I saw the first season on Netflix when it was released and man isn't that an amazing mix of dark and funny? I'm glad to hear there's a second season coming. Will definitely watch it and I recommend it to anyone who may not know this show.

Around the Network

Currently the only on going show with new episodes in recent sight I'm watching is Riverdale at the minute. I finished watching Friends and the most recent seasons of The Good Place and Grace and Frankie recently.

I do also re-watch episodes of The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and stuff from time to time as well.

Ka-pi96 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Unsavory reasons?

I feel like I can make a guess. But I hate guessing for fear of being wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Unsavory reasons?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Unsavory reasons?

Oh good my thinking was on the right lane

oops. double post

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 28 February 2018

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5