By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Netflix users what are you currently watching? + News

Do You Have a Netflix Subscription?

Yes I do 81 86.17%

No but I may end up getting one 4 4.26%

I'm Not interested by Netflix 9 9.57%

Total:94

Big news for Anime fans outside the US and Japan:

Netflix has acquired the rights to the entire Studio Ghibli catalog and will soon start streaming all those amazing anime outside the US and Japan.

https://www.ign.com/articles/studio-ghibli-films-will-exclusively-stream-on-netflix-outside-of-north-america-and-japan

Around the Network

Just finished watching Ni No Kuni. It was really good and there was a surprising cameo.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Money Heist, Altered Carbon, The Witcher, Love Death and Robots and also rewatching some older movies.

Also adding an increasing amount of Anime into my playlist.

Adventure Time,very creative animation i must say.

deskpro2k3 said:
Just finished watching Ni No Kuni. It was really good and there was a surprising cameo.

Just watched it too and I was a little disappointed cause when you said cameo I was hoping to see that kid from the first game or that other kid from the second game. Nothing of the sort happened.

Around the Network
CrazyGamer2017 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Just watched it too and I was a little disappointed cause when you said cameo I was hoping to see that kid from the first game or that other kid from the second game. Nothing of the sort happened.

So you didn't see an short old man with this exact clothing and hairstyle in the film?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

So you didn't see an short old man with this exact clothing and hairstyle in the film?

Wait a second, and spoilers alert for other people reading this, don't read further if you did not see the movie...

Are you saying that old man, that was at the beginning at the top of the hospital, playing with his cane or something, are you saying he's the little kid from the first Ni No Kuni game? So the movie takes place like 70 years or so after the events of the first game? Color me interested

Currently watching a Nickelodeon show called The Loud House on Netflix.

I both love and hate it. I love it cause it's fun but I hate it cause damn that family seems to be complete and happy, how dare they be happy just like that?

Anyway both the opening song and the closing one are really fun to sing along and my preference goes to the closing one.

Hear it and dare tell me it's not fun to sing along, to that end here are the lyrics as I understand them:

Cramped inside this tiny space may sound bad but ain't the case in the Loud house.

Duck and dodge and push and shove, that's the way we show our love, in the Loud house, yes the Loud house.

We got laundry piles stacked up high, hand me downs that make me cry, stand in line to take a pee, never any privacy.

Chaos with 11 kids, that's the way it always is in the Loud house...

Just finished watching Love, Death + Robots.

An anthology or collection of unrelated situations in which these three words have a role. All 18 stories are short stories, some are very intense and thought provoking. I really enjoyed this series, you should watch it too.