By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Netflix users what are you currently watching? + News

Do You Have a Netflix Subscription?

Yes I do 81 86.17%

No but I may end up getting one 4 4.26%

I'm Not interested by Netflix 9 9.57%

Total:94
CrazyGamer2017 said:
Bman54 said:
Watching X-Files right now. But in March, I'll be watching the second seasons of Jessica Jones, Santa Clarita Diet and Series of Unfortunate Events when they're out

I almost forgot about Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. I saw the first season on Netflix when it was released and man isn't that an amazing mix of dark and funny? I'm glad to hear there's a second season coming. Will definitely watch it and I recommend it to anyone who may not know this show.

I didn't like it nearly as much as the movie, but it was still pretty good. Still worth watching on

Around the Network

Been binge watching the hell out of Bob's Burgers

Death Note (Live Action), one of the best movies ever made

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I'm currently bingewatching Frasier for a third time. I love that series so much.

Just finished watching Stranger Things, which I quite enjoyed.

Waiting for The Flash and Arrow to start.

Might start watching the I.T. Crowd.

TruckOSaurus said:

Recently finished The Crown and Black Mirror. Not sure what I'll be watching next.

Edit: Also watch Riverdale from time to time for unsavory reasons.

Watch Riverdale for the hotness proudly.

OT: I finished all seasons of Broadchurch recently and highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys quality television, plain and simple. The acting is superb and some of the writing and circumstances are extremely touching and well thought out. I cried. Multiple times. No shame.

The Crown is also great, but I still need to finish the last episode of season 2... which I never finished before going on vacation and now I feel like I've put it off for too long.

Around the Network

Finished
The 100 season 4

Watching
Black Mirror... slowly
The Expanse

Waiting for Voltron new season

I haven't been watching Netflix much lately (Switch occupies a lot of my spare time), but I watched Dirk Gently and Altered Carbon most recently and will likely watch Jessica Jones season 2.

There's a few other series on my watch-list, too, but can't remember the name of them off the top of my head.

The big bang theory atm. Recently done Dr Foster, Dark, Stranger things and the Sinner

I just have Amazon Prime, and i just finished watching the rest of season 1 of The Tick, and season 2 of Fortitude. I absolutely loved both of them. The Tick is so much more well done, than the first time it went live action.

Last show Finished: Altered Carbon - some flaws but over all really enjoyed it and defiantly will watch another season if Netflix makes it.
Next on list: Voltron season 5 (comes out tomorrow)