By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Outlast: Bundle of Terror released now on Switch eShop, Outlast II launches in March 27

Update:

Outlast: Bundle of Terror (1 + dlc) is out now in North America for $24,99.

Update II:

Outlast II is listed to release on Switch Eshop in March 27 for 29,99

Original

Outlast: Bundle of Terror (1 + dlc) has popped up on the European eShop and can be purchased right now for 24,99€.

It’s unclear if this is a mistake, but it’s rather odd for this to appear randomly. In any case, i'll put the features and some screenshots of the game on Switch below.

Features

– True survival horror experience: You are no fighter – if you want to survive the horrors of the asylum, your only chance is to run…or hide

– Immersive graphics: AAA-quality graphics give players a detailed, terrifying world to explore

– Hide and sneak: stealth-based gameplay, with parkour-inspired platforming elements

– Unpredictable enemies: players cannot know when – and from where – one of the asylum’s terrifying inhabitants will finally catch up to them

– Real horror: Outlast’s setting and characters are inspired by real asylums and cases of criminal insanity

Outlast I Screenshots

Outlast II Screenshots

Last edited by Shikamo - on 27 February 2018

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

That's a nice surprise. Seems like the Switch will get much more third party support than Wii U and 3DS combined.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Already released? It wasn't announced or anything.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Update: Bumped to the top. Outlast: Bundle of Terror is out now in North America as well.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

The review from IGN seemed pretty favorable (for ps4 version).  The concept sounds great.

Around the Network

Im getting it.

Really surprised they stealth released this. Wasn't it kinda a big deal for the other consoles?

Outlast II Release Date and Screenshots added

Not a fan of jump scares so not sure if this is for me.

Hold up ... Outlast is on Switch already? Damn. I got to say graphically it's a pretty impressive game. Hopefully we get more info on it's performance. But damn ... that is actually a game I wish I had on Switch. Too bad they gave it away free on PC like two times