By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is it so hard to have simple interaction with other men?

I sit here simply staring at the screen, not knowing what to say...

My race is starting!

Around the Network

I usually don't talk to strangers, but when I have to, it's very easy to start up a conversation, men or women alike. I'm from Veracruz a city in Mexico known by its warm people. So maybe that has something to do with it.

SvennoJ said:
I sit here simply staring at the screen, not knowing what to say...

My race is starting!

I loved the movie in your profile pic, but I don't remember the name, what is it?

Yes it is (Princess Mononoke) My race sucked. I might be in the top 1% according to the game stats, yet being consistently at the bottom in races still sucks!

As for talking to strangers, I can't even hold a conversation with people I know :/ Even talking to my dad on the phone twice a month always includes a lot of silence...

You're a complicated man.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I never talk to people unless its online

Twitter @CyberMalistix

I have simple interactions all the time with guys. I just grunt and other guys get me.

Aeolus451 said:

I have simple interactions all the time with guys. I just grunt and other guys get me.

I had to. 

Talking to guys is literally the most easy thing to do. You don't even have to talk about sports. Hell just notice anything within your surroundings that us interesting enough to start a conversation about. Could be either cars, beer, sports, games as long as the subject is interesting enough.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Aeolus451 said:

I had to. 

I actually like that show. 😹