By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is it so hard to have simple interaction with other men?

I'm very much team ignore everybody. I hate people, and they're probably axe murderers too, so why would I want to talk to an axe murderer and probably then get murdered?

Around the Network

I never talk to people unless its online

Twitter @CyberMalistix

I have simple interactions all the time with guys. I just grunt and other guys get me.

Aeolus451 said:

I have simple interactions all the time with guys. I just grunt and other guys get me.

I had to. 

Talking to guys is literally the most easy thing to do. You don't even have to talk about sports. Hell just notice anything within your surroundings that us interesting enough to start a conversation about. Could be either cars, beer, sports, games as long as the subject is interesting enough.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Aeolus451 said:

I had to. 

I actually like that show. 😹

That's the problem when one half of the population thinks you have to have social interactions 24h every day all the time and the other half is fine with once or twice a day. And both sides can't understand how the other side can live like that^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Competitive society ?

Just wanted to pop in to say I can't even remotely relate to this thread. That is all.

I am currently sigless.

I'm an introvert myself, but I can at least have simple conversations with others, depending on the topic.