By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Glitch-fest of a site

Flilix said:

Me too. Strange.

Have you tried visiting the site on another device?

No I haven't and thanks for the suggestion but I just won't bother since all the reports are kinda scary about this site on the mobile front.

Not all the comments are loading for me on this page. Apparently there are 5 new messages but the site won't load them beyond 9 comments... Top it off with the problems with advertisement placements and this site is such garbage compared to years ago. Things are supposed to get better - not worse - and I don't feel like sticking around for it to get even worse or to view just 9 comments of each message board and have advertisements pop up in the most idiotic places.

Goodbye VGChartz. Thanks everyone who had a conversation with me over the last 10 years, whether it was good or bad I still appreciate the exchanges. Toodles!

Around the Network

Just use an adblocker dude.

just having this for a few mins on all threads. Good fun

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
just having this for a few mins on all threads. Good fun

Happened on two different threads for me. One on the first page that corrected itself upon refreshing the page, and another instance in a different thread on the very last page that would't load after about 6 attempts.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I use Chrome on Windows 10. I do not have the 9 comment issue. However, I have the absolutely terrible left-side ad issue. It is incredibly annoying, and has contributed to my declining use of this site. When you combine it with the right ad that covers VGCBuddy, as well as the other annoying ads, this site is by far the worst that I regularly visit. So, I'm visiting much less regularly.

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
COKTOE said:

Happened on two different threads for me. One on the first page that corrected itself upon refreshing the page, and another instance in a different thread on the very last page that would't load after about 6 attempts.

I know - I'm working on something. Just about done...   SORRY!!!! :(

No problems, sir.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I've never seen any of those things happen. I use Chrome on Windows 7 and Ad Blocker.

I’ve been experiencing the same issues as the OP for some times now when I browse with my phone.

A tip it is allways allways related to adds

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

TalonMan said:
kirby007 said:
A tip it is allways allways related to adds

...but not in this last case - it was ME breaking the code :P

While tending to adspace

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.