By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which New 2018 Nintendo Switch Exclusives are you buying?

Labo

Around the Network

So far, I'm thinking:

Kirby: Star Allies
Fire Emblem (if it comes out)
Project Octopath

In the maybe list:

Smash Bros port (I feel it's happening)
Yoshi
Shin Megami Tensei V (is that even confirmed for this year?)

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'm actually kind of mad at OP (not really : P) now because thinking of Fire Emblem and either Bayonetta or Metroid or Pokemon coming out is so enticing ... now my expectations are way too high ....

KLXVER said:
SuperRetroTurbo said:
Someone convince me to buy a Switch...

Buy a Switch or a kitten will die.

What kind of death? I'm already going to hell. 

I'm selling my One so I may just pick up a Switch for the heck of it. 

My last Nintendo system was the Wii...and I didn't enjoy the experience all that much and to be completely honest...I thought Galaxy was highly overrated.😬😬😬

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Near every single one tbh. Since majority im actually interested in

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
SuperRetroTurbo said:
KLXVER said:

Buy a Switch or a kitten will die.

My last Month system was the Wii...and I didn't enjoy the experience all that much and to be completely honest...I thought Galaxy was highly overrated.😬😬😬

Its hard to recommend it unless you are a Nintendo fan tbh.

KLXVER said:
SuperRetroTurbo said:

My last Month system was the Wii...and I didn't enjoy the experience all that much and to be completely honest...I thought Galaxy was highly overrated.😬😬😬

I've always been a "fan" just not a fanboy. I own a new 3ds and wouldn't trade it for anything. Not even a kitten...

I love Nintendo for their games. I buy systems for games... not for the name on the console.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

SuperRetroTurbo said:
KLXVER said:

I've always been a "fan" just not a fanboy. I own a new 3ds and wouldn't trade it for anything. Not even a kitten...

I love Nintendo for their games. I buy systems for games... not for the name on the console.

I love the console so far. Great Nintendo games. Pretty good third party support. Its just a fun system with loads of fun games

For sure: Mario Tennis Aces

If Animal Crossing or Pokemon come out this year, than both of them for sure.

Maybe: Fire Emblem, Project Octopath, Labo Robot kit.

edit: ridge racer is for sure too, if its real.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Definitely going to buy Octopath Traveller, Bayonetta 3, No More Heroes 3, Metroid Prime 4, and Yoshi.

Maybe Ridge Racer 8 and Fire Emblem.

Once again there is a large variety in styles and gameplays. I like that very much.