By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon 2 Thread now open for business

Anyone from europe playing splatfest and wants to play with me, I might be able to get some players so a random team of 4 could maybe be possible?
I am salty

Around the Network

Welp Soccer lost. I was feeling pretty good about our chances too. I wish they would give more detailed results as 51% - 49% happens too frequently. Not that I'm doubting the legitimacy or anything. Also could anyone with the Splatnet app check the Top 100, specifically the Top 5 for Team Soccer? With a power level of 2608.3 it might be possible that I made it.

power level 2600 O_O
You really know your splatoon.
I don´t think that I will ever get those kinds of points or even anywhere near it. But I don´t mind it, its still fun to play.
I hope that team salty won, my win rate at the end was 35 wins and 15 losses. Out of team matches I lost only a couple and won maybe ten or so. So from those it looks good, but you never know...

Salty popcorn won the european splatfest, nice!
I was surprised to see that it went according to what I experienced.
Popularity: 44-56
Solo: 52-48
Teams: 54-46
It was a bit more uneven than last few before it.

Well that's good, the team I woulda chose if I were in Europe won. Honestly Sweet Popcorn sounds gross, surprised it was the more popular choice.

Around the Network

I updated the update section and then logged into the game but... I don't think NA has updated yet .... so 3.0 may have to wait a bit

edit- I just restarted the software and am still on ver 2.3.3  [sad face]

The_Yoda said:

I updated the update section and then logged into the game but... I don't think NA has updated yet .... so 3.0 may have to wait a bit

edit- I just restarted the software and am still on ver 2.3.3  [sad face]

Yeah same here :( and im from Australia

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Dat Slosher Deco nerf... Guess Nintendo saw me get #1 in the last Splatfest with it hehe.

Also guys 3.0 drops at 9pm ET (15 hours from now).

3 hours left?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The update feels nice and its great to get triggerfish back. Whether I like what have they done to it remains a mystery to me, I kind of like some things and kind of hated some of the changes, but I have only played it in tc mode.