By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon 2 Thread now open for business

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Jranation said:

SW-6345-6468-8789

Interesting that Nintendo is doing something like this. Hopefully we get more in the future. And I wonder if we will get 3 different shifty stations/splatfest stages. And hopefully they are TMNT inspired

Thank you !

Hey Oneeee-Chan!!! are you on the discord server? If not it is linked in the OP and has a page for friend codes if you are looking for others to play with...

Around the Network
The_Yoda said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Thank you !

Hey Oneeee-Chan!!! are you on the discord server? If not it is linked in the OP and has a page for friend codes if you are looking for others to play with...

I don't go discord. Sorry.

A new splatfest coming to Japan !

https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/281c2cae-51b7-11e8-b311-063b7ac45a6d.html

I think I'm finally figuring out Clam Blitz. You just have to control nearly the entire map to win, and base races generally don't end well. One thing I've noticed is nobody super jumps with the football even when we've got the enemy pretty much stuck in their base.

Speaking of superjumps, I discovered that the Bubble Blower can save you from certain death if someone's camping your LZ!

Mr_Destiny said:
I think I'm finally figuring out Clam Blitz. You just have to control nearly the entire map to win, and base races generally don't end well. One thing I've noticed is nobody super jumps with the football even when we've got the enemy pretty much stuck in their base.

Speaking of superjumps, I discovered that the Bubble Blower can save you from certain death if someone's camping your LZ!

I don't see people super jump with the ball very often but I've played with several players that do on occasion jump in with a ball as soon as a teammate gets close or breaks the barrier.  It's a risky move that i don't attempt unless the basket timer is damn near out.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
The_Yoda said:

I don't go discord. Sorry.

I could probably copy paste the friends codes we have built up and add them to a message for you if you'd like.  Likewise once you've seen the format i could also add your friend code to the discord list if you'd like.

Ok so the second leg of the three part Splatfest has wrapped.

The first leg saw Team Raph lose the popular vote 42.23% to 57.77% but team Raph won the Splatfest by winning more solo and team matches so team Raph prevails over Team Leo and Raph advances to this weekends Finals

Last weekend the second leg completed with Team Donnie losing the popular vote (55.85% to 44.15%) only to win the Splatfest by wining more Solo and Team battles.

That sets up this weekends finals where Team Raph will face Team Donnie to determine the squid kids Best TMNT. Good luck all and remember even if you can't play at least pick a side for a chance at free Super Snails if you happen to pick the winning team.

Good luck all!

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/281c2cae-51b7-11e8-b311-063b7ac45a6d.html

I guess this could be a new trend in splatfest. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

I guess this could be a new trend in splatfest. 

I kind of like the format.  i wonder if/when they will make the Shifty Station stages available for regular play. 

Congrats to Lone, although not always on the winning team, this is the third Splatfest in a row where he has taken first place on his team.

If you are curious if you made the top 100 for your team simply whip out the SplatNet2 app click on My Stats <> scroll down to Splatfest Stats near the bottom of the page <> click on view stats <>  right below where it says "Splatfest Top 100" it will show the top 100 for one team, in the upper right hand corner of that box there is a white arrow pointing to the icon for the other team, click it to see that team's top 100 players.