By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First two DLC characters for Dragonball FighterZ revealed

Broly is funny. I love him.

Around the Network

This game is starving for Janemba, he'd look SOOOOOOO good in it

I can get Broly, he's a pretty cool and funny character, but why Bardock...? I'm sure they could have done other characters besides him.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
I can get Broly, he's a pretty cool and funny character, but why Bardock...? I'm sure they could have done other characters besides him.

I like Bardock. Though, charging money for what essentially is a goku skin is what I don't like about it.

ironmanDX said:
Cloudman said:

I like Bardock. Though, charging money for what essentially is a goku skin is what I don't like about it.

Yeah, that's the issue I'm having with it. He seems like he'd just be rather similar to Goku.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Give me Caulifla or someone like that, I don't care for Broly nor Bardock.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

ironmanDX said:
Cloudman said:

Bardock has never played like Goku in any of the Budokai or tenkaichi games so I'd be really surprised if Arc Systems decided to get lazy and just make him a skin, especially since it's impossible for him to know any of Goku's moves. 

I'm excited for these two.

Can I get a Tournament of Power DLC pack?

PAOerfulone said:
Can I get a Tournament of Power DLC pack?

This is what I am hoping for as well

Cloudman said:

Cause the game doesn't have enough goku clones. He's like the Ryu of this game, there's 4-5 other character with slight variations of his fighting style.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian