By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should there be a Mario Kart Maker?

Would you Buy Mario Kart Maker?

No... It is stupid 13 59.09%

Yes... Will spend <50 hours 2 9.09%

Yes... Will spend 50-100 hours 1 4.55%

Yes... Will spend >100 hours 6 27.27%

Total:22

I personally wouldn't want a mario kart maker. Just doesn't seem like that would be fun to do. Just give me my Mario Maker 2 and ill be satisfied

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Yes. But it should just be a MK9 mode or something like that. I wouldn't want a standalone Mario Kart Maker game.

There should be EVERYTHING maker..

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

I don't know if it should be its own game, but maybe have it as an option like the F-Zero X Expansion did.

Should just be a mode in Mario Kart 9.

Around the Network

Misread the OP. Mod can delete.

Azuren said:
It's called ModNation Racers.

It's called Halo 3 custom games! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

People saying this shouldn't be a thing are being sticks in the muds! Using Mario Maker as a reason why is even more useless. Let's be honest, as great as that game is, it's hub for downloading stuff is terrible.

I'm totally for a Forge mode of sorts for Mario Kart 9. We need to stop undermining the minds of the community!

Yes I would buy it if they keep the local and online multiplayer. That is the only thing why I did not buy SMM. And lots of my friends still love MK!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

JRPGfan said:

Keep it in the hands of the pro's...... a racer needs a certain amount of though put into the track and fairness of it.

What makes Mario Maker work is that its a platformer, and you can scale the difficulty with it.
That does not apply to Mario Kart.

It would just be sub par raceing tracks, and less fun races overall.

IMO this is a stupid idea, and I cant think why anyone voted yes.

Then they should wait patiently for MK9. 

This way, it wouldnt make MK9 pointless just because there is a maro kart game where you can make your own tracks. 

Pocky Lover Boy!