By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Labo overview trailers - Toy-Con Kit 01 and 02

The Variety Kit looks much better than i expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWjHVVDpg48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiFI1g46kZk

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

This could either be the biggest flop ever... or one of the biggest must have toys, I just can't figure out where my thoughts come to rest on it.

Cool to see we get a use for the infra red camera on the joy con at last though, to let a RC car see in the dark, fairly awesome.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Not gonna lie, the motorbike part looks amazing. They have to add multiplayer to that thing, build some Excitebike that can take advantage of that tech.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

From the variety kit, motorbike looks like the stand-out. Could take or leave the rest.

The motor bike and piano stuff are actually pretty impressive! Making your own tracks (racing and music) looks promising.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

This looks dope. I'd have wanted it as a kid

Ganoncrotch said:
This could either be the biggest flop ever... or one of the biggest must have toys, I just can't figure out where my thoughts come to rest on it.

Cool to see we get a use for the infra red camera on the joy con at last though, to let a RC car see in the dark, fairly awesome.

Its going to be the next Brain Age/Wii Fit

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Its going to be the next Brain Age/Wii Fit

If this is correct, then I shall enjoy getting it used much later for 2e :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

The more they show, the greater this looks.

Will definitely get the Variety Pack.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I read somewhere that these are really more like "toys" and not really "games". If that is true, then this will be the next Wii Music. They put a lot of features in Wii Music most of which did not feel like playing a game. It was more about making your own music.

Labo is starting to look a lot more like that. You can do so much with it except play a game.