By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Labo overview trailers - Toy-Con Kit 01 and 02

Well I must say, the software itself looks better than I expected.

Around the Network

That is actually very impressive for what it is.

I have to say, this looks promising. The technology in the Joycons is really impressive and hey, the games don't look half bad either. A lot more meat to them than I once thought.

Yep, this could be a small wii sports here. I would be so over this if i were 5-10 again .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Wow there is so much more content then i thought at first. I think this is a really good idea. I won't buy it but this is not aimed at me lol.

Around the Network

I gotta say.... this looks way more elaborated than I thought. There is so much technology around the joy cons. Guess ill have to get one, my gf thinks it looks great. She cant wait to play it.

Oh, so the Labo actually comes with physical copies of the games? That makes it a bit more tempting to me.

RolStoppable said:
Wow, the track editor function of the motorbike game comes with a really short TDD.

TDD?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Holy Jesus! The way you can use shapes of cutout cardboards, and your hand to make stuff is CRAZY!!!! This is the true power of the Joycon!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Ok, that motorbike racing one is really fucking cool, like seriously. I'm surprised by how cool that one looks. The track creator looks similar to the one from Modnation Racers as well which is even better. If that ends up having online multiplayer and track sharing, I could see that being the big stand out in Labo, maybe along with the piano.

The software that comes with Labo in general seems to have a lot more to it than just some simple minigames! Some of them do still look pretty basic like the fishing one though, and the RC car I feel like will just get boring pretty quickly lol. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how complex the software actually is once it releases, but from what they've shown it looks like it could be good. 

It's amazing how much uses Nintendo is being able to find out of using just the Joy-Cons.

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 15 February 2018