By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - segmentnext "Xbox One X Outselling PS4 Pro In The US, Xbox One Close To 35 Million Units Sold"

DonFerrari said:
zorg1000 said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, you asked why he thinks sales would rise this year and i pointed out he never said that.

Try a little harder...

Look his posts. He posted this estimative as a counter to X1 doing no more than 50M (averaging 3.5-5M a year).

So those are his number even if he copied from someone else.

Those weren’t his estimates...those were mine, containing a wrong year, which I corrected already. He was just posting them to show how wrong my estimates were..even though I wasn’t even dead serious. And wrote 2021 instead of 2020.

Tbh I don’t know what you two guys are even arguing about. 

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:

Because donny is confused lol he asked why the other guy thought XBO would be up this year and i told him he never said that but he still seems to think so.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Errorist76 said:
DonFerrari said:

Try a little harder...

Look his posts. He posted this estimative as a counter to X1 doing no more than 50M (averaging 3.5-5M a year).

So those are his number even if he copied from someone else.

Those weren’t his estimates...those were mine, containing a wrong year, which I corrected already. He was just posting them to show how wrong my estimates were..even though I wasn’t even dead serious. And wrote 2021 instead of 2020.

I see. Still I have looked on the thread and not found your post containing it =]

Still he was calling you dense for thinking X1 sales would go down to 3,5-5M wasn't he?

zorg1000 said:
Errorist76 said:

Because donny is confused lol he asked why the other guy thought XBO would be up this year and i told him he never said that but he still seems to think so.

Yep seems like reviniente post is the only one containing these numbers now =p

But still the guys seems to think X1 will increase sales and pass 50M by 2020.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Yes the density of some posters here is showing 😃😋😀

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

DonFerrari said:
Errorist76 said:

I see. Still I have looked on the thread and not found your post containing it =]

Still he was calling you dense for thinking X1 sales would go down to 3,5-5M wasn't he?

zorg1000 said:

Why increase? Who said that?

Although it’s indeed possible X1 will, after the very slow last year and X1X on the market including attractive games.

My post he was referring to can be found in the middle of page 8.

Now I’m confused as well.... ^_o

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 23 February 2018

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
DonFerrari said:

Why increase? Who said that?

Although it’s indeed possible X1 will, after the very slow last year and X1X on the market including attractive games.

My post he was referring to can be found in the middle of page 8.

Now I’m confused as well.... ^_o

Doing 8M in 2018 would be an increase YOY

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."