By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazon Pre-order savings on Bayo and DSouls

Just a heads up, for Prime Members, that Bayonetta 2 (including Bayo 1 dl) is $48. at checkout, and Dark Souls is $32. at check out.  Pretty significant savings if your eying up those particular games.

Around the Network

Is this without amazon prime? Because amazon prime members get 20% off pre-orders and new releases within the first 2 weeks of launch. This has been well know for some time now.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Is this without amazon prime? Because amazon prime members get 20% off pre-orders and new releases within the first 2 weeks of launch. This has been well know for some time now.

Not all of the games. I bought SotC a day before launch with the discount. The next day it was full price. Don’t know if all are in the 2 week-after-launch window

wow those are dirt cheap prices, here in Europe Bayo goes for little under 60€ and DS ins't even up for preorder since Nintendo is publishing it here

nero said:
Dgc1808 said:

Not all of the games. I bought SotC a day before launch with the discount. The next day it was full price. Don’t know if all are in the 2 week-after-launch window

Just checked and you're right. Maybe they were losing too much money with that policy. XD

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Bayo 2 is tempting but this year is a starting out as a bleeping nightmare on my personal finances. I will have to make due with trying to clean out the backlog before considering double dipping.

Dark Souls does seem a nice price but I am concerned with the port quality. I need to hear how that works on the Switch before putting money on it.

Or if you have Gamers Club Unlocked ($30 for two years) from Best Buy, you can have the same prices, anytime and gain points too.