By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: MGS HD Collection Coming To PS4. Update: NOT happening.

Ganoncrotch said:

If only the writer of said rumour actually bothered to know which system the game is already out on for the last 3 years.

The PS4 version is the rumour. We all know they did the vita version before



Around the Network

It seems that link doesnt work, in any case I hope this is true, and they will also bring SH collection, and bring both collection to Switch also.



Miyamotoo said:
It seems that link doesnt work, in any case I hope this is true, and they will also bring SH collection, and bring both collection to Switch also.

http://armature.com/fwp_portfolio/mgshd



Already own all games on PS3, so only a full on remake would be tempting for me.



its not a collection if it doesn't contain the first one, quite annoying when they do that.... still peeved at dead rising missing 3 on PS4, now that means cannot get that collection.



Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Update: Unfortunately this was simply a typo by one of our web developers and is neither a leak nor indication that the MGS HD collection is coming to PS4. Or that Armature is working on any new MGS games.



UltimateGamer1982 said:
Update: Unfortunately this was simply a typo by one of our web developers and is neither a leak nor indication that the MGS HD collection is coming to PS4. Or that Armature is working on any new MGS games.

Siphon Filter Confirmed? 😋



Vizigoth04 said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
Update: Unfortunately this was simply a typo by one of our web developers and is neither a leak nor indication that the MGS HD collection is coming to PS4. Or that Armature is working on any new MGS games.

Siphon Filter Confirmed? 😋

I wish. Miss that series. Played it all the time on ps1. 



Guess I'll lock this since it isn't happenin'. :P