By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
McDonaldsGuy said:
StarOcean said:
Trump cultists, again, trying to say Russia didn’t do anything and is the best country in the world

Obama was a million times more favorable to Russia during his term than Trump is now.

Obama and Putin were practically BFFs.

Nope. On top of that your orange god is too much of a pussy to even put sanctions against them like congress ordered. You pretend like saying “buh Obamaaaa” makes it any better. It doesn’t. Justifying rape with child molestation doesn’t make the other any less detestable. Whataboutism only works on subhuman waste like Russians and Trump cultists

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

Obama was a million times more favorable to Russia during his term than Trump is now.

Obama and Putin were practically BFFs.

Nope. On top of that your orange god is too much of a pussy to even put sanctions against them like congress ordered. You pretend like saying “buh Obamaaaa” makes it any better. It doesn’t. Justifying rape with child molestation doesn’t make the other any less detestable. Whataboutism only works on subhuman waste like Russians and Trump cultists

It's not the 1980s anymore. The Cold War is over. Now you might be suffering from a Cold War hangover, but it's the 21st century now. Are you getting your foreign views from Rocky IV?

You're stuck in a Cold War mind warp. Trade With Russia Is a Win-Win. By making Moscow a normal trading partner, Congress would create American jobs and advance human rights.

Here is a Bill Clinton statement after bombing Iraq. He cited Saddam's WMDs as THE major reason why he bombed Iraq:

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/12/16/transcripts/clinton.html

"I want to explain why I have decided, with the unanimous recommendation of my national security team, to use force in Iraq; why we have acted now; and what we aim to accomplish.

[..]

Six weeks ago, Saddam Hussein announced that he would no longer cooperate with the United Nations weapons inspectors called UNSCOM. They are highly professional experts from dozens of countries. Their job is to oversee the elimination of Iraq's capability to retain, create and use weapons of mass destruction, and to verify that Iraq does not attempt to rebuild that capability.

[...]

The international community had little doubt then, and I have no doubt today, that left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will use these terrible weapons again."

But sure, tell me how Democrats were anti-Iraq war. Tell me why I should you believe the "Russian hacker" stories when I was lied to about Iraq WMDs.

Last edited by McDonaldsGuy - on 12 February 2018

McDonaldsGuy said:
StarOcean said:

It's not the 1980s anymore. The Cold War is over. Now you might be suffering from a Cold War hangover, but it's the 21st century now. Are you getting your foreign views from Rocky IV?

You're stuck in a Cold War mind warp. Trade With Russia Is a Win-Win. By making Moscow a normal trading partner, Congress would create American jobs and advance human rights.

No benefit to Russia or Russians. The only possible use of them would to farm their people and when mature enough, harvest their organs to better mankind, those in need or organ donors. Any who believe Russia is a friend of the US is delusional and honestly deserves the same proposed fate

StarOcean said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

No benefit to Russia or Russians. The only possible use of them would to farm their people and when mature enough, harvest their organs to better mankind, those in need or organ donors. Any who believe Russia is a friend of the US is delusional and honestly deserves the same proposed fate

Actually I was just quoting Obama, Kerry, Clinton, and Biden. And what you thought about Russia back then.

You also believed Iraq had WMDs. So why should I take anything you say seriously?

Around the Network
McDonaldsGuy said:
StarOcean said:

Actually I was just quoting Obama, Kerry, Clinton, and Biden. And what you thought about Russia back then.

You also believed Iraq had WMDs. So why should I take anything you say seriously?

I’ve never liked the Russians. Unlike you I can think without being spoonfed lies. The biggest mistake you can make is believing I follow either. The greatest trick the US gov has ever pulled was making the uneducated masses that the Dems and Reps are different. They’re exactly the same. You Trump worshippers are as bad as the rest of them. I never believed Iraq had WMD’s. 

StarOcean said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

I’ve never liked the Russians. Unlike you I can think without being spoonfed lies. The biggest mistake you can make is believing I follow either. The greatest trick the US gov has ever pulled was making the uneducated masses that the Dems and Reps are different. They’re exactly the same. You Trump worshippers are as bad as the rest of them. I never believed Iraq had WMD’s. 

Oh really? You've been posting since 2013 - so can you show me a post of you hating Russia pre-Crimea invasion? I'd be interested.

If not, why do you hate Russia then?

StarOcean said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

... then you go around calling people cultists, the irony is too strong. 

LurkerJ said:
StarOcean said:

... then you go around calling people cultists, the irony is too strong. 

They are. Trump supporters, like the Russians, are subhuman. They lost their rights as people the moment they worshipped their balding god.

User moderated - Bristow9091

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 12 February 2018

StarOcean said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

Then why do you believe that Joe Kennedy, a Democrat and multi-millionaire, will be any different?