2-3 million 25 38.46%

3-4 million 9 13.85%

Over 4 million 5 7.69%

Total:65

1-2 milli

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
caffeinade said:

Kirby Star Allies looks to be the most graphically impressive 2D game Nintendo has ever made.
The Switch is hot right now

Really? <.<

Well, he's not wrong, it's the first major 2D Nintendo game on the Switch, so it has a definite advantage over 2D games released on weaker hardware like Wii U and 3DS.

curl-6 said:
JRPGfan said:

Really? <.<

Well, he's not wrong, it's the first major 2D Nintendo game on the Switch, so it has a definite advantage over 2D games released on weaker hardware like Wii U and 3DS.

Maybe its just me (the art style in this game...) but the graphics dont really wow me any.

I think DKC - TF beats it by miles & miles:

JRPGfan said:
curl-6 said:

Maybe its just me (the art style in this game...) but the graphics dont really wow me any.

There aren't many good quality uncompressed screens of Kirby out there, but if we look at direct feed footage of both, Kirby very clearly has the better textures and lighting thanks to running on more advanced hardware.

curl-6 said: 

Kirby looks better, it just has a more bland art style. 

Around the Network

My gut says about 2 million.

JRPGfan said:
curl-6 said:

From the pre-release material we have been shown.
Kirby looks to be ahead of Tropical Freeze when it some to tech.

More advanced shaders, more geometry.
Well really, just more of everything.

Donkey Kong does have some pretty good art direction.

I think it will do around 3 million lifetime. It might do 300,000 fw sales then the legs should push it to 3 million.

If Xenoblade can get a million in a month, I'm leaning towards three million.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

It's hard to say...I feel like FW sales will be like 300k+, Japanese people will eat the game up and carry it's sales.

Lifetime hmm...I hope it exceeds 3m. Right now every franchise with a Switch iteration is breaking records. Kirby did pretty average on 3DS, but I wager that since this Kirby is to be released at a time where it won't be overshadowed by anything else, it should do good numbers. It looks like a great multiplayer experience as well which is what the Switch excels in.

A lot of people are telling me that this will be their first Kirby game as well. I have unusually high expectations of this title, despite it apparently not even being a mainline Kirby game.