Forums - General Discussion - Signs of being old?

Looking older stuck, and there is some you can do to slow some of it down, but its inevitable. Now I'm a little vain, so when I met people recently who I was younger than, but they thought I was young, it felt good. They may have been saying it to make me feel better, but it worked.

The awful part about getting older is everything aches and hurts. You make those groaning noise when you get up from a chart or out of a car.

One day I started thinking about people in my life, and started wondering if I knew people that had died, or were still living. And how close I was to crossing that line.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

It's weird, because it sounds like getting older signifies life losing its luster for many. I find the opposite. I have a career (and money) to what I like, I am mature enough to understand what's important in life or prioritize accordingly, and I can pretty much make all the rules my life runs by (obviously relative to being a kid with nothing but parents' discretion...work, bills, etc. still govern how I set those rules up so that I am not a failure at life).

It doesn't hurt that I constantly get early to mid 20s for my age despite being 33 or that I have worked on fixing my health so that I feel physically healthy and therefore younger (lost close to 30 lbs in the last 6 months). So I do feel youthful.

But I do hate the texting abbreviations which, apparently, is a requirement along with emoji knowledge in order to communicate with women 21 up to my age.