By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Black Panther Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic (100% and 87 currently)

Do you plan on seeing Black Panther?

Yes! Opening weekend 23 33.82%

I'll see it in theaters at some point 21 30.88%

Netflix? Or Other 8 11.76%

Meh, no interest 16 23.53%

Total:68

Saw it with one of my buddies yesterday. And I thought it was fantastic. It’s both a fantastic MCU movie and fantastic movie in general.
This is one of Marvel’s Best in my view. If I had to rank all the MCU movies, this would be near the top.

Around the Network

Who thinks that Killmonger's final sentence in the movie is the most brilliant scene in any Marvel villain to date? That shit was brilliant.

It was great!!
This could have coasted on great casting and cultural impacy, but ended up creating a whole new world of incredible stories within the MCU!
A word to music and costume design, which went above and beyond.
I find it hard to find a flaw in it, it's just a great film.

Also it's such a joy to see Black people's reaction at the movie mere existance :D

I thought it was quite good but just that. Not the amazing hollywood saving reviews are making it out to be.

Middle of the road Marvel film which means a good film.

Hmm, pie.

Tulipanzo said:
It was great!!
This could have coasted on great casting and cultural impacy, but ended up creating a whole new world of incredible stories within the MCU!
A word to music and costume design, which went above and beyond.
I find it hard to find a flaw in it, it's just a great film.

Also it's such a joy to see Black people's reaction at the movie mere existance :D

Well that really shouldn't be the case considering we've had black pop stars since the 80's, and a black president since 2008. Still I can see how that's the  case, and can somewhat understand why. It's just kind of funny.