By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 5): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - January 29- February 04, 2018

Great hold for PS4 hardware and NS software

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Another excellent Switch week in Japan.
BotW going up. Amazing.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Aura7541 said:
That's a very good 2nd week for MHW. Usually, sales drop 80%-85% in the 2nd week, but it managed to drop by 'only' 72%.

Nope, stolen from Era.

MH4-72%

MH4G-77%

MHX-78%

MHXX-67%

MHW-72%

Right in line with the 3DS entries.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

So ps4 continues to beast over the ps3. Its going to beat it so easily to 7m!

Credit Hiska-San 

Kerotan said:
Signalstar said:
Graet hold for PS4 and MHW. So so debut for DBZ Fighters. The game should be on Switch. Even a late port should outsell the PS4 version if it performs like Xenoblade 2. Correct me if I am wrong but I think the last remaining huge 3rd party games for PS4 in Japan on the horizon are KH3 (tjis year I hope) and FF7 R.

GTA 6 will be big. 

It just needs to be announced, like any major IP that could put the market on fire.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Kerotan said:

GTA 6 will be big. 

It just needs to be announced, like any major IP that could put the market on fire.

I wonder how rdr2 and pubg will do in Japan. 500k sellers? 

So Switch is up again?

Good for PS4, next week back to sub 100k, but at least MH did its job

Click HERE and be happy 

Kerotan said:
Nautilus said:

I wonder how rdr2 and pubg will do in Japan. 500k sellers? 

Hardly.These games are not popular in Japan.At Least RDR is not.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

The sales of monster Hunter are huge, I wish i could play it, I enjoyed monster Hunter tri on the wii

Great hold for PS4! Didn't expect it to reach 140k last week, and certainly didn't expect it to hold almost 110k this week.
DQXI gave it a FW bump to 90k, and second week was already down to 50k so this is a much stronger performance, both in absolute terms and percentagewise.