By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 5): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - January 29- February 04, 2018

Miyamotoo said:
quickrick said:

I never mad stuff up, i asked a question, nintendo shipped 3.72 million by DEC 31, sales are round that 40 days later,  doesn't make any sense to me why it hasn't shipped more, like around 150k, i don't even like posting there, people are extremely sensitive, just look at how the forum was started. anyway according to many people there switch is sold out at some stores and available at others, and can be easily found.  

One of reasons why you are banned there is beacuse your "console-warrior behaviour" where you constantly going negative with your points about Nintendo, but you still fail to see that.

Well there are quite a few posters always talking negative about playstation over there and they dont get banned. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

One of reasons why you are banned there is beacuse your "console-warrior behaviour" where you constantly going negative with your points about Nintendo, but you still fail to see that.

Well there are quite a few posters always talking negative about playstation over there and they dont get banned. 

its alway depends on the mods, and i hardly post anything negative about nintendo there, i already know it will get you banned right away, i asked a question, i always thought artificial shortage was stupid, but looking at the numbers, it kind makes sense, 40 days after shipping 3.72 million  and they havent sold that much according  to media create, yet some stores are still sold out, after a month i figured they would ship at least another 100-200k.

Last edited by quickrick - on 14 February 2018

quickrick said:
Miyamotoo said:

na its just a shit forum. you know rying and zhugex got perma banned from neogaf, and resetera is way more stricter, you literally have to go with mind set like you are in a church, talking about religion, really no fun allowed, way too serious. expected though considering how the forum got started. the 2 times i got banned once because i questioned benji numbers, i honestly think him and zhugeex are the same person, and this time i wasn't even being negative just asking if maybe nintendo is undershipping to increase demand, because the shipments extremely low

Ya its Resetera's fault you got banned, whats your excuse for getting banned 3 times in 3 months on this site?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

So you saying that Resetera mods favoring Nintendo!? :D   

I didnt noticed what you are saying and @quickrick didnt banned whitout reason, he also here getting banned very offten.

zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

na its just a shit forum. you know rying and zhugex got perma banned from neogaf, and resetera is way more stricter, you literally have to go with mind set like you are in a church, talking about religion, really no fun allowed, way too serious. expected though considering how the forum got started. the 2 times i got banned once because i questioned benji numbers, i honestly think him and zhugeex are the same person, and this time i wasn't even being negative just asking if maybe nintendo is undershipping to increase demand, because the shipments extremely low

Ya its Resetera's fault you got banned, whats your excuse for getting banned 3 times in 3 months on this site?

the reason i got banned, were because i got an argument with a mod that was later resolved about ps3 sales, and i called someone a fanboy it's totaly different on resetera, i hardly even post there,i see people getting banned for anything there, the mods there are extreme. there is a night and day difference between here and resterera. 

Last edited by quickrick - on 14 February 2018

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

Its reseteras fault he gets banned here too! 

Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

I didnt noticed what you are saying and @quickrick didnt banned whitout reason, he also here getting banned very offten.

Mods just favour the hive mind. And the hive on resetera mediacreate threads favour nintendo. On vgchartz the thread i find is nicely balanced between nintendo and Sony posters  Much more enjoyable on this site. 

Kerotan said:
zorg1000 said:

Its reseteras fault he gets banned here too! 

Miyamotoo said:

Mods just favour the hive mind. And the hive on resetera mediacreate threads favour nintendo. On vgchartz the thread i find is nicely balanced between nintendo and Sony posters  Much more enjoyable on this site. 

100% true.

PS4 Hardware Sales Famitsu
DQXI 
W1 93,954
W2 52,819
W3 38,015
W4 39,970
W5 26,335

MHW
W1 140,432
W2 109,286
W3  70,172

zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

look at this post somebody got banned 3 days for at resetera. really the mods there act like children. he praises the X all time so he is a console warrior, for god's sake, mods there let everything annoy them. you even had zhugeex get riled up because somebody said who won npd, saying it should be bannable. hell i got banned for telling someone he will eat crow if he thinks switch will out sell ps4 by 800k in december.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4616572/