By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My heart still breaks over seal clubbing </3

Ps3 said:
vivster said:

You didn't say it but I cannot think of any other reason why you would draw that weird line.

What's the difference between a harmless and innocent baby seal being beaten to death and a harmless innocent baby cow being beaten to death? Oh, let me guess. The difference is because you say so.

Because seals are animals that need more rights, and it isn't fair. We just don't run up to cows on their home tuft, seal their children, and club them to death while they are playing on the ice. It's sick!

Well, no, we just steal the children, lock them up into spaces too small to properly turn around, force-feed them, kill them and then sell them after 6 weeks of life as veal.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
eva01beserk said:

I did wonder at the beginning as well. But after I caught on it just got really funny. 

Everything I read from this person I inmagine this, with the valley girl tone just saying" Oh may gawd"

I love that movie!!

Not surprised 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

palou said:
Ps3 said:

Because seals are animals that need more rights, and it isn't fair. We just don't run up to cows on their home tuft, seal their children, and club them to death while they are playing on the ice. It's sick!

Well, no, we just steal the children, lock them up into spaces too small to properly turn around, force-feed them, kill them and then sell them after 6 weeks of life as veal.

Stop it, I have a beef tenderloin in the oven and you are making me regret buying it..........I knew I should have gone for the veal. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
palou said:

Stop it, I have a beef tenderloin in the oven and you are making me regret buying it..........I knew I should have gone for the veal. 

Give it to me then.

Wyrdness said:
eva01beserk said:

Give it to me then.

I got plenty to share, got a 5 pound cut for myself :p 

Around the Network
Ps3 said:

Whoever does this is horrible act is sick and twisted and a demon.

That, is a line of thought I have little appreciation for. Morality needs to be something that is worked on collectively. It is a common goal we should all work together for, to the best of our abilities. Calling for the demonization of a group of people is highly harmful to the discussion.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

I agree. I also I don't agree with killing or abuse of any animal in any capacity, unless it's a means of survival.

One of the best threads ever ... (not for reasons most people would think)

was a sad day when these lads were asked to changed their name....

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Enough talk, if you haven't tasted seal you have nothing to say...
Here is Inuit recipe for seal stew, Quallunaatitut: http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/seal-stew-quallunaatitut-307115
Also another Google search result for another way to prepare seal meat: 
https://www.sealharvest.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/17990891_1341396055928251_8307727003272934878_n.jpg

And another site which sells seal meat, seal oil products, including much information on it's health benefits: https://www.seadna.ca/
"OMEGA-3 seal oil for pregnancy, the whole family, and active lifestyles includes DPA a powerful nutrient found only in mother's milk"

So go ahead and sample what this meat and oil is like, you can support people living off the land in the far north, and decide by your own senses what role you want seal meat and oil to play in your life, it can be delivered to your door in 2 days if you want! 

Last edited by mutantsushi - on 05 February 2018